Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 56)

I have used MaxScribe extensively. It is a very good - program. Unlike what some on here claim,

Posted: Jul 19th, 2024 - 8:55 am In Reply to: MaxScribe is the VR for court reporting, so the CR - can sit back

it gives a very solid, clear transcript for the majority. I have done as many as 8 attorneys, 3 witnesses, a judge, and vidiographer all on MaxScribe, and it was very easy to keep them all straight. MaxScribe automatically posts the speaker; so, you don't to -- you merely need to be sure it is correct. In the rare cases I get that are not, with one click of a mouse, you correct it. No big deal. Yes, there is some cleanup involved, but when you know how to use this program, you can make very, very good money.

After reading through this whole thread, it seems there are a lot on here that post what they "think" goes on, and not reality.

BTW - Annotations are not the CR notes. These are meant to correspond with the time stamps so someone can go back and replay portions, do a play back, etc., if the need arises. They are to be used more as a marker, not a CR note.

Sadly, too many do not use this program as it was designed. I am sure there they unhappy poster will respond in a not so nice way, as she has with anyone that does not hold her opinion; so be it. Maybe that is her way of letting off steam for working in a situation that does not bring her much happiness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)