Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

Isn't that the truth. There are low quality companies - out there

Posted: Jul 18th, 2024 - 10:38 pm In Reply to: I do court reporting and have for a great number of years. - Sad you work for such low quality company

Since no one is posting those company names, how would one know the difference between a quality company and low-quality company? I mean, are you saying that there are companies out there that only have court reporters that get it all down? And I'm a bit confused, are you working for a court reporter or a legal transcription company? A transcription company is going to take the work whether it's quality or low quality, as it's money in their pocket and the company didn't type it, the typist did, so they're making their money whether it's low quality or high quality coming from the court reporter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)