Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 56)

Yeah. Some of them are calling themselves digital reporters - now,

Posted: Jul 18th, 2024 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Or the attorneys who didn't realize it was just recorded .. - anon

so that covers them on that aspect, but yeah, read backs can be just downright ridiculous. I actually had a reporter that took great notes, but when they asked for a read back, he would play the audio for them. I've only actually had a few reporters that actually took down the record with any consistency. Most of them are notes that have very little in them. It is true, the reporter should be taking notes in a deposition and capturing the record, so I don't know what this no notes thing is all about, unless you're a digital reporter, I guess. LOL But most attorneys don't know that these shysters aren't taking down a record. They just wait for a typist to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)