Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 56)

Your posts are nothing but a bunch of cutdowns - so

Posted: Jul 18th, 2024 - 10:15 am In Reply to: And you resort to name calling and abuse simply - because you, by your own admission,

check yourself. It's the CR job to take down the record, he/she should have notes, that's what being a CR is all about, taking down the record. I can understand not getting it all, but when you type nothing or you take did you, how, or just one or two words of something, that's not doing your job. Don't toss your behavior back onto me and claim that I'm bullying CRs. I'm telling it like it is. I'm giving you and everyone here the low down on what you can expect. "Notes are helpful but not necessary," well, hey, you must be superhuman to be able to do it all with no indication of who is who without even having been in the room. I don't think posting my experience has anything to do with a "psychological deficit." Now, keep up with your bullying, if you like, it's not going to change the fact that many, many CRs aren't doing their jobs. That's not bullying. That's the facts as I've experienced them and all the typist that I work with experience. You got some more disrespectful crap you want to call me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)