Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

I do court reporting and have for a great number of years. - Sad you work for such low quality company

Posted: Jul 18th, 2024 - 8:53 am In Reply to: You should all check into getting a job as a court reporter - as

as court reporting is nothing as you described here.

Really sad you have to throw shade on a profession and paint it with such a vindictive, factually inaccurate broad brush; what you posted is flat out not true.

I work for a company that has integrity, professionalism that employs well-educated, licensed/certified individuals that do all sorts of legal proceedings. In several years, I have never once experienced or encountered, or seen anyone display the behavior you post above.

Sounds to me like you were rejected by legal companies for not being up to standard and able to perform the job duties and posted this garbage since none of your post rings true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)