Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

This is too funny. I am a court reporter doing legal - transcription

Posted: Jul 18th, 2024 - 9:03 pm In Reply to: Well, that is not what this thread was. It was one person - making a statement as if all

I was trained in machine shorthand. I certainly cannot and would never profess to have been trained to be able to decipher one person from another in a room full of people sometimes talking all at the same time. Now, who's doing the boasting here. Not every company is the same. This person is talking about their experience with court reporters and how court reporters are not doing their jobs. Quite frankly, there is a lack of professionalism with court reporting. A lot of them do slack off because they figure the typist will pick it up. Just because you have a court reporter who is doing their job that doesn't mean there aren't those out there who are not. There are a lot of court reporters out there, so thank your lucky stars you didn't get one that feels the typist can take care of the whole thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)