Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am the OP - Response

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: I can almost guarantee that is not so! - retired

For the individual claiming that I submitted subpar work, I have pasted two links below that contain screenshots of text messages that I received from Ms. King, where she was commenting on some of the reports that I had completed. As you can see, she clearly said, "You did very well!" and "You're doing great!" So, you can take the assumption that I did shoddy work and shove it right up your you-know-what.

Additionally, I would like to add that I never would have made this post if Ms. King had simply paid me for my hard work that she was clearly very happy with, as you can obviously see from the text messages that I shared. In the 2 months that I worked for Ms. King, I did not even do a total of 10 reports for her (I think it was only 8 or 9, but I will have to go back and check my records later). If I was such a horrible MT who produced terrible quality documents, then why did she continue assigning me jobs right up until I terminated my services due to nonpayment? In fact, she had just assigned me a job on the very day that I quit. I did not do this assigned job because she had not paid me for the prior month's work and I was not going to continue providing my services if she had no intentions of paying me. You can fabricate all of these ridiculous ideas in your head and pretend to know everything about my situation if you so choose, but I think I have now provided pretty solid proof that I submitted quality documents that very much met Ms. King's standards and expectations and I deserve to be paid in full. I am actually a VERY easy person to work with. I am very flexible and will do whatever you ask of me within reason. However, the minute you screw with my money or with my work (i.e. removing my initials from my reports and replacing them with your own and getting paid for MY work), it's game on and I WILL expose you for the criminal that you are.

To those of you who have shown your support and have clearly demonstrated that you stand behind me, I greatly appreciate you all. As I said in my original post, we are grossly underpaid and underappreciated as it is, so if someone thinks they can get away with stiffing a fellow MT and not pay them for their hard work, they need to be exposed and fair warning needs to be given to other MTs so that they do not fall victim to these sketchy situations.

If and when Ms. King ever develops some professionalism as well as some morals and ethics and decides to pay me the money that she damn well KNOWS she owes me, I will be happy to announce that I have been paid. However, until then, I stand 100% by my post and it will NOT be removed. I have absolutely nothing to hide. However, Ms. King clearly does.

Text 1: https://ibb.co/XY6xF84

Text 2: https://ibb.co/mJdkpww

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)