Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

"Worthless work?" - Unreal

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 3:47 pm In Reply to: In the interests of protecting Ms. Lake.... - Retired (aka MacroDiva)

What a piece of work you are. I STILL believe that you are CK. Why else would ANYONE waste their time posting multiple novels on this thread if they weren't in some way involved or invested in the situation? For you to make the moronic, uneducated assumption that the OP's work was "probably worthless," you are putting on public display how unprofessional and stupid you are. Unless you are CK (which I still tend to think you are), you know absolutely NOTHING about the op, NOR do you know anything about the quality of their work...POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. And, in the case that you actually ARE who you say you are, thank you for posting you company's name, because I now know to steer entirely CLEAR of your company, and so do many other MTs. I would never want to work for or be associated with someone who is THIS unprofessional and ignorant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)