Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow. Just WOW. - The idiocy runs rampant

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 3:00 pm In Reply to: I can almost guarantee that is not so! - retired

First of all, you sure are making an awful lot of assumptions in your post. How in the blazing hell do you know that the OP did not "meet the conditions" offered??? Also, how do you know the OP "only delivered half the work product???" In fact, how in the hell do you know ANYTHING about the situation other than what the OP has shared in this post??? The ONLY way you would know ANYTHING about the situation is if you were CK herself posting this idiotic drivel in a desperate attempt at damage control because you have been exposed, which I really believe is the case here. You are as transparent as a sheet and could not be more obvious. YOU broke the contract by NOT PAYING THE OP FOR WORK THAT WAS PERFORMED. You have basically STOLEN services from another hard working MT. I'm sure that you were paid pretty handsomely for the OP's work, but you screwed them over. You are a pathetic disgrace. Even if you DID have to make corrections to the OP's work, that DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT excuse you from paying for the services that were provided. Also, you NEVER remove an MT's name from their work and replace it with your own to make it look as though the work was done by you...EVER. Unless you very specifically stated in your contract that X amount of pay would be deducted for errors, then you are in breach of contract and the OP has grounds to take you to small claims court AND has every right to expose you as they have. You didn't pay up, so now you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. What you have done is committed THEFT, not to mention FRAUD by putting your name on someone else's work and representing it as your own. Shame, shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)