Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wrote to you privately about this, and I really am glad - you took the steps to expose CK

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 5:28 pm In Reply to: Beware of Christl King w/ First Class Medical Transcription - Scammed

what is mind boggling is the person on here that has attacked you relentlessly claiming she is a businesswoman and degrading your work. I, too, believe, that is CK trying to keep her buns out of the oven. For any MT to abuse you as this "Ellen Kelly" has done, and those supporting her bizarre posts, are astounding. People on this board constantly talk about how MTs get ripped off by these companies. You actually do something about it, and now these Board bullies attack you.

I seriously doubt they are MTs. I think they are trolls, combing this board, looking for attention.

At best, these trolls and sickening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)