Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have no idea who Ms. Lake is - OP

Posted: Jun 21st, 2021 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: who is Ms. Lake??? - sm

I am the OP and I am just as confused as the rest of you as to who this Ms. Lake is. I have never heard of this person and have no idea who they are or where this person got this name from. The individual who stole my services and refuses to pay me is Christl King of First Class Medical Transcription out of Georgetown, Texas. There were no other parties involved, or at least no other parties that I was ever aware of or ever had any contact with.

When I made this post, I knew there was a 50/50 chance that Ms. King would see it and potentially react, which does not bother me in the least. Everything that I have stated is 100% true and accurate and I have nothing to hide and Ms. King knows this. I do suspect that this person who keeps referring to a Ms. Lake is, in fact, either CK herself or someone close to her. Perhaps she is using the name Ms. Lake to divert attention from her real name. I have no idea, but as far as this Ms. Lake goes, I haven't the slightest idea who this person is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)