Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good for you! - CMT

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 6:41 pm In Reply to: I am the OP - Response

Yes, I would say by the looks of those text messages that she seemed completely satisfied with your work, so that right there effectively shoots down the accusation that you produced poor quality reports that weren't up to par. I firmly believe that she never planned to pay you. She probably was in a bind and desperately needed some help getting caught up on her work, so she offered a handsome line rate to lure you in and then bamboozled you. I really do think that this person who is defending CK actually is CK. Why else would anyone put this kind of a herculean effort into defending a woman who they claim to not even know? I definitely smell a rat. So many MTs don't take any action when they are not paid, so I applaud you for standing your ground and exposing this person for the slime ball that she is and making every effort possible to be made whole and recover the funds that are owed to you. She certainly messed with the wrong MT! If more MTs did this, I believe that this sort of thing would happen far less often than it does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)