Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

How awful - SM

Posted: Jun 18th, 2021 - 8:32 pm In Reply to: Beware of Christl King w/ First Class Medical Transcription - Scammed

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this nonsense. This is blatant theft of services. It sounds like you have been royally screwed over. I sincerely hope that the client finds out what this little crook is doing and fires her immediately. I, too, truly believe that she is passing off your work as her own because her client has no idea that she is not doing the work herself. That is downright shameful.

Miss King, if you are reading this, you broke code, my friend. You never ever steal from a fellow MT. The OP helped YOU out when you were in a bind and for you to not pay up is disgusting. I don't give a damn what your circumstances are. There is no excuse in the world for this behavior. People like you are a disgrace to the MT community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)