Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

addendum - retired

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: Beware of Christl King w/ First Class Medical Transcription - Scammed

Something went wrong with my post, it submitted before I was through. I am using a lap top keyboard and mouse, and I probably accidentally hit submit. I don't mind that you are all going to hate me, just look at it from my point of view. I charged 14.5 cents/line, I promise my clients, no errors except for honest blanks which are documented. I pay 1.5 cents per line to my son who was in college at the time, and who did the bookkeeping. So I made no money at all with my subs. I just wanted some free time. I hired with the expectation that my subs would go back and listen to the entire report after transcribing it. I paid them to do it! Mostly, they did not. This meant that I had go back and listen through the report and fix it. There were always errors by these subs who were too busy to do as I asked. Now I did pay my subs although I sure resented it and it made me furious to pay full price for inferior work, especially to subs with attitudes like yours. By the way, I always went back and listened to my work too, I didn't ask anything of my subs I didn't do myself.

Just thought you would like to know what it is like on the other end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)