Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

YOU have no proof of what you wrote. Futhermore, - you berated OP for sub par work, but have

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 5:22 pm In Reply to: In the interests of protecting Ms. Lake.... - Retired (aka MacroDiva)

typo errors in your posts!! I believe your are nothing more than a hateful, spiteful troll with no facts that, and for whatever reason, you need massive amounts of attention.

You purposefully wrote lies (libeled) the OP, attributing comments to her that the OP never wrote.

Before you come on this board and harass and insult others, take a good hard look in the mirror -- take the boulder out of your eye before you attempt to take a speck of dust from someone else's.

Furthermore, I believe you are worse than a "piss poor businesswoman". YOU AND YOU ALONE HIRED THE VERY PEOPLE YOU ARE ON HERE COMLAINING ABOUT that worked for you. I think you are a very poor businesswoman and extremely poor judgement of character and work ethic. The problems you had, I believe, were caused by your horribly high-handed, holier-than -thou attitude and you got exactly what you deserved.

GROW UP AND LEAVE THE REST OF US HARD WORKING MTs ALONE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)