Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ok, I paid extremely well, too - retired

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: Beware of Christl King w/ First Class Medical Transcription - Scammed

I paid 13 cents a line, as a matter of fact. BUT I required that the work be perfect, or that I be told if there was any problem so I could fix it if it could be fixed. I felt since I was paying for the MT's time, I should get what I asked for. I didn't get it, all I got was another entitled MT who felt that quick and dirty was enough. The 10 cents per line rate should have been your tip off that you needed to do better than your usual. I too started out just sending a little to see what I would get back, and if the quality was not up to snuff, I stopped sending work. I'm sorry, this is a slow pay for you but on the other hand you didn't provide the service she expected, although you were paid for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)