Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Let's be kind, here - CatLady

Posted: Apr 1st, 2024 - 6:57 pm

There is a lot of riffraff and shots back and forth. We have all been duped by this stupid industry. We've been had. We need to either file class action, or let it go. We can come here to commissurate and give ideas for other jobs to apply to and that's about it. Don't come with hate. We are an angsty bunch and for good reason. The most I ever made at my life was at Heartland making 18.50 an hour as a QA. I almost made $35k that year. Then they sold out and I was left with nothing. This industry is a sh*t show. We gotta find other things we can do. We love what we do but its just not there. I'm slowly moving toward coding but between the coding book costs, certification fees, test costs, its crazy. They are all in it to make money. I think going to work for AHIMA or AAPC is our best bet! 

I wish you all the best of luck. I know the struggle. I love all of you MTs and QAs who made the world go round for so long. Karma is a b*tch but they are gonna get theirs in the end!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)