Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Those contacting me about medical/legal - work, transitioning to legal

Posted: Jan 26th, 2024 - 1:01 pm

A few of you mentioned you had not heard from me.  I am very diligent on following through on my emails.  If you did not get an answer from me, there may be an email problem.  I did use another email to respond a second time; so, I am hoping those of you that experienced an issue, got my second email from the alternative email.

Some emails I received were quite vague, not stating exactly what information you wanted.  Some merely stated your years of MT experience; not sure what you wanted me to do with that.  I am not an HR person or recruiter, and I am not hiring for any company for the legal work.  I am merely helping others get started in this field if that is their desire.  If you can be more specific about what you want, that would be helpful.  Good luck to all of you in your pursuits.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)