A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark Transcription lost radiology account - Laura

Posted: May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet??

No sm - radee

[ In Reply To ..]
Is that the account that went to VR? I quit before it went to VR. I liked the people running Landmark, but they grossly over hire. I never had even close to enough work. Good luck.

Landmark transcription - noworkformt

[ In Reply To ..]
Nope

Similar Messages:

Lost Job Radiology Transcription
Dec 10, 2013

I read on one of the facebook MT pages (we aren't allowed to talk about specific pages on here) that an MT of 14 years just lost her RAD positon with MModal today.  Hope this does not begin another round of layoffs so close to the holidays.    ...

Lost Account To EMR :(
Jan 19, 2010

Last week I was told that the account I was working on went to EMR and they do not need any of the MTs on that account anymore.  :(  I have been sending out my resume but no bites.  I have 12 years of MT experience.  Where are the jobs? ...

Lost Account
Apr 04, 2015

Just heard that we lost one of our biggest accounts because of TAT.  I'm sure this means no more overtime, probably will be running out of work a lot too.  Too bad 'cause I loved all the overtime. ...

Had A Good Job And Lost The Account..
Feb 11, 2010

We lost our account because an MT had a disagreement about how long she was put on QA for.  She decided to quit and demanded all money be paid right then.  When she was told that she would be paid for that pay period when payment was originally due she wouldn't have it and went to the main company worked was subbed from, started a big mess and to make a long story short, nobody has a job now cause we lost the account.  Why does 1 MT have to ruin things for everyone.  I r ...

Transcend Lost A Big Account
Oct 20, 2010

There is rumor that Transcend has lost a huge account and I see someone further down on the board figures this to be true since she now has work in this account, only she is working for a different MTSO.  Anyone care to elaborate?  I say this is only the beginning for them, the way they push and shove until TAT is down to about 3 minutes.  You only get what you pay for in this industry.  Plus you also get what you have coming, after the way Transcend treats their MTs.  ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

MTSO Lost Huge Account
Jul 17, 2010

Small to medium-sized company lost a very large long-term client.  Naturally, the MTs are to blame.  Reason given was the work was out of turn around on weekends and MTs did not meet their commitments.  I can't say what percentage of MTs did not meet their commitments.  I do know that I always have.  I also know that I have kept an accurate log of the work on this very large account and 75 to 90% of the time the work runs out on Sunday, with no work available on Mon ...

Are Any Ex-Webbers Following The Lost Account To MedQuist?
Sep 03, 2010

nm ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

My MTSO Pretty Much Lost An Account....
Aug 12, 2014

It was my secondary account and wasn't a bad one to do.  The client got a new EMR that has them doing most, if not all, of the work on their end and very little, if any, left for us.  I hope this isn't a sign of the times ahead for me.  (Sigh) ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

Another GREAT Account Lost To India In North!
Apr 29, 2010

Gosh this make me sick!  It is not my primary account, but I have worked on this account, one you can actually make good money because almost no ESLs.  Hopefully the little indians will screw up! ...

Was A Major Account Beginning With Letter S Lost?
Jan 20, 2011

NM ...

Anyone In North Who Lost Their Huge Account Last Week With No Explanation?
Apr 19, 2010

nm ...

Question On Scan Medical For People That Lost Account
May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them.  ...

One Landmark Account Out Of Work...
Feb 05, 2013

So it is claimed the account is slow what they really need to say is we overhired for this account and it is in turnaround and we're happy but you all have to fight to meet your line counts. That has been the story for the last week and this week is looking no different. So glad this is only part time for me!! If you're on that account full time I feel sorry for you! ...

Landmark Escription Account?
Mar 12, 2013

Anyone out there work on a Landmark escription account? Can you tell me what your experience is like...enough work, CPL? I was thinking of applying, but want to know if it's worth my time. TIA. ...

Losing Account-Landmark
Jun 06, 2014

Anyone else suffering from this at Landmark?  Worked for company for almost 10 years as an employee.  Now all of a sudden they lost an account, have no work available to compensate for it.  Notified us by an email which I personally never received.  Asked if I wanted to be put on a waiting list for new work.  Are you serious?  I'm just baffled that they have gone to treating their MT's this way as they have been nothing but great to work for in the past. ...

Work On The Landmark Oncology Account?
Apr 12, 2012

I had a message on my voicemail last night from Landmark offering me a job on their Oncology account. Is anyone currently working on this account, if so, has there been plenty of work, or have you been running out? I have noticed quite a few post lately about them running out of work. Just want to know what I am getting into before I return their call. Thanks so much! ...

Anyone Else Starting With The New Landmark Account Today?
Sep 17, 2013

New account starting up today.  Anyone else giving it a shot? ...

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

Keystrokes Radiology Account With Lanier Ovation
May 02, 2011

Hey, I was wondering if anyone online now has ever used the Lanier Ovation system for Radiology transcription (Keystrokes)?  Is it user-friendly.  Can you be productive with it?  Thanks! ...

Landmark Frustrations - Aren't Allowed To Work On My Account Due To Low Volume
Feb 08, 2013

Once again, we aren't allowed to work on my account due to low volume.  This is about the fifth time in the past week.  I've only been with Landmark for 6 or 7 months and I'm really starting to regret taking a position there.  It was great for the first few months, but then the work started disappearing.  Lucikly, I have a second interview next week with another company.  If I get hired, I'll probably just keep Landmark as a side job, because that's really all it� ...

Will Be Starting With M*Modal On A Radiology Account. Just Wondering What To Expect.
Mar 02, 2012

I am being paid per report and was wondering if it is better than per line. ...

Just Curious If Anyone Else Lost Their Account This Week Due To "Dragon."
Jan 17, 2014

nm ...

Turnaround Time Transcription Lost Accounts
Oct 06, 2012

I used to work for 3-T and they lost accounts so we let go.  Now have been in touch with them because they have obtained new accounts.  Anyone else in this position?  I think I would like to work for them again but reading the recent posts about the company causes me concern.  The glitch now is about the computer.  I can use my own if I upgrade or buy one from company.  Not sure what to do here and now I feel like I am getting a bit of a runaround on the subject.  My initial excitement is ...

Landmark Transcription In PA
Mar 05, 2010

Anyone with information on this company, good or bad.     ...

Landmark Transcription Out Of PA?
Jun 14, 2011

Do any of you work for Landmark Transcription out of PA?  I'm looking for information regarding work flow, scheduling, etc. please.  Thanks so much  ...

Anyone Know Anything About Landmark Transcription
Mar 07, 2011

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Landmark Transcription? ...