A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes Radiology Account with Lanier Ovation - Laree

Posted: May 02, 2011

Hey, I was wondering if anyone online now has ever used the Lanier Ovation system for Radiology transcription (Keystrokes)?  Is it user-friendly.  Can you be productive with it?  Thanks!

I have and do. It's easy to use and fast. sm - RadiologyPro

[ In Reply To ..]
The funny thing is that I used to use these when in-house at another hospital 12 years ago! If there is only one account that uses these, it's a good and very, very busy account.

Good luck!

Lanier Ovation - Laree

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, RadiologyPro, just what I wanted to hear!

Similar Messages:

Keystrokes Radiology MTs
Mar 09, 2011

I see that Keystrokes is hiring for radiology.  I have read some of the feeds on Keystrokes, but was wondering if radiology MTs were having similar issues.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  ...

Keystrokes Is Hiring For Radiology MT
Jun 17, 2010

I see that Keystrokes is hiring for radiology MT.  Is anyone familiar with the company? Thanks ...

Info On Keystrokes For Radiology Work?
May 04, 2010

Just wondering if anyone had any info on Keystrokes for Radiology work?  Do they require a phone line along with a cable/DSL line? Do they allow you to use a laptop?  Any pros or cons about the company. Thanks for the input. ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

Will Be Starting With M*Modal On A Radiology Account. Just Wondering What To Expect.
Mar 02, 2012

I am being paid per report and was wondering if it is better than per line. ...

Keystrokes Oncology Account
Feb 07, 2014

Has anyone been notified this week that the oncology account at Keystrokes will no longer have any work because the physicians on that account will now be doing their own transcription using Dragon? ...

Lanier LX 219 Help
Dec 20, 2011

My company has recently taken on an account which requires me to use a Lanier LX219 transciption station. I received it and hooked it up. I am able to dial in and access the voice files; however, the foot pedal is not working correctly. When I step on the foot pedal, the audio begins to plan correctly; however, when I remove my foot from the pedal, the audio continues straight to the end of file and I cannot stop it. It then simply begins to start again from the beginning of the file and play ...

Lanier VoiceWriter
Mar 29, 2010

Hello, Just wondering if anyone knows if a Lanier Voice Writer requires landline? Will it work on a digital connection? I have a new contract and the Hospital uses Lanier VoiceWriter, but I'm not sure if I need to have a landline installed? I'm familiar with Express Scribe and digital files but not Lanier thanks for any help.... I'm clueless. ...

Lanier VoiceWrite LX 219-1
Oct 04, 2011

I need help determining why I'm having problems hearing dictation.  I recently moved and am not able to work since.  All of the Lanier equipment has checked out.  I'm able to pull up dictation on the VoiceWrite, but I cannot hear it.  The phone line is POTS, 48 volts.  Please help if you have a suggestion. ...

Lanier Transcriber
Jan 03, 2012

The acct I work on still requires the lanier transcriber LX 219-1.  The display is getting awfully dark and really hard to see the info.  Anybody else ever had this to happen or have any idea what I need to do to make it bright again?  ...

MagicJack And Lanier
May 16, 2012

Hello!  I use Lanier to transcribe and need a landline to do so.  I also need to be out of town for family for a few days but will still be required to work.  My only option where I'm staying is the use of the MagicJack.  I don't know much about this.  I know the family I'm staying with uses it as their only landline "service" and it's unlimited long distance.   Does anyone know if I will be able to successfully plug my Lanier machine into t ...

Lanier Call-in System (sm)
Dec 20, 2010

Considering a job with an MTSO that uses Lanier call-in system.  I am not familiar with this at all.  Can anyone give me the pros and cons of using Lanier?  Is the voice quality better or worse?  Hard to use?  Would I have to buy special equipment?  I would appreciate any info.   FYI:  I found this out on a "Geektech" board tonight.  They were talking about different digital voice/music files and he was saying wav files are much better qual ...

Lanier, Telephone Service Help-sm
Jul 09, 2011

I am not sure which area to put this, as it isn't technical assistance I need, so I've put it here on the main board. I receive my work through a Lanier station.  I have been through the ringer with my telephone service provider a few years ago and was eventually told that if I ever dial the number again I would be black listed and never be able to have any service from that company again (Windstream in 2007).  I was eventually able to get in touch with the higher ups a ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...

Lanier VoiceWrite EX LX-219-1 Programming Instructions
Oct 22, 2011

Does anyone have programming instructions?  My top display is dark and my foot pedal autorewind needs adjusting....any light you can shed will be greatly appreciated...:) ...

Magic Jack And Lanier LX230/VTI
Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone know if the above transcriber unit will work with Magic Jack if you do not have a land line?  ...

Call-In Dictation System - To Replace Dying Lanier 800
Apr 28, 2010

Looking to replace dying Lanier 800 Call-In System.  Any suggestions?  Any warnings against particular brands?  Approximately 35 dictators, 5 on-site MTs, average of 2,600 minutes monthly of call-in.  Thanks!! ...

Hooked Up A Lanier VoiceWriter EX And Am Having Trouble With The Foot Pedal
Apr 03, 2013

Help help help...I've just hooked up a Lanier VoiceWriter EX and am having trouble with the foot pedal. When I get into a dictation and as soon as I press the play part of the pedal and I lift my foot, the dictation fast fowards by itself all the way to the end. Pressing on the pedal does not stop it. Has anyone had this problem and if so, can you help me?? ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...

Radiology MT
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone besides me think that the radiology ASR stinks.  On almost every report I am having to change/correct every third or fourth word.  And is an, punctuation where it doesn't belong, words left out that are dictated, words put in that are not dictated,  etc, etc, etc. ...

Radiology Pay?
Nov 11, 2009

I have been working acute care for the last 5 years and getting paid by the line.  I haven't done radiology in a few years, and when I was working in radiology I always got paid by the hour.  Now a local hospital is interested in my helping them out on the weekends with their radiology backlog, and are wanting to pay by report, but I have no idea what the average pay per report should be.  Can someone give some idea as to what I should be asking for?  Thanks ...

Radiology NJA
Jan 05, 2010

Is there anyone in SA5 besides me who seems to have no work virtually every day in the mornings?  This lack of work started before Thanksgiving and hasn't picked up yet, at least for me.  Anybody? ...

What Is A Radiology MLS
Jan 14, 2011

Can someone please tell me what a radiology MLS is?   ...

Radiology/GYN
Jan 05, 2012

Sounds like "6.7 cm cystic mass with synseptation"  Something before septation, either cyn, cin, syn... helllllllp.   Thanks ...

What's So Different About Radiology?
Jul 27, 2013

I'm wondering why radiology seems to be its own separate entity in the MT world.  It seems like if you know radiology, they'll bend over backwards to hire you.  I've done radiology before, just as part of my regular MT pool.  I don't get what's so "special" about it.  Does it have it's own quirky platform or something? ...

Radiology
Sep 30, 2014

Looking for a company that I can just transcribe x-ray reports for.  Anyone have any info that could help me please??? ...

Radiology Reports
Oct 18, 2009

Does anyone know what the average daily income is for typing radiology reports at 0.09 line?  Thanks. ...

No Work Radiology
Dec 03, 2009

My CCM told me that radiology was never outsourced---so where the hell is all the work.  Thanksgiving was a week ago, could it possibly still be that? ...

Radiology - What's The Going Rate?
Dec 14, 2009

What's the going rate with Radiology these days?  I'm getting $18/hour, but I could be making (much, much) more if I got paid by the line or by the dictated minute.  ...