A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Account that TransTech/Imedx just lost - was it really to a competitor

Posted: Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor. 

Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts?

What account was lost? nm - ColtsFan

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

IDC3 account - female name begins with S

[ In Reply To ..]
In Pennsylvania.

What specialty? (SM) - Rachel

[ In Reply To ..]
I really NEED to know as I cannot take the devastation of returning to poverty.
hospital account - it was announced to all MTs on that account
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not trying to talk in code ... Just know we are not allowed to use account names on this site. Sounds like you don't have to worry, Rachel, if you didn't already know about it.
well that would explain why MY account is low - low work :(
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what account you are talking about but my accounts are on IDC3 too, and after a couple of weeks of lots of work available suddenly this week it's hardly anything at all - not good!!

Is there more than one account - in PA? sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If not, I work on that acct and got no email in either email.

Maybe we have many in PA?

Interesting...

Yes, more than 1 account - in PA

[ In Reply To ..]
You probably work on ML, which is not the account they lost.

Made a mistake, not IDC3 account (either 1 or 4) - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
ExEditor account though.

Similar Messages:

Lost Account To EMR :(
Jan 19, 2010

Last week I was told that the account I was working on went to EMR and they do not need any of the MTs on that account anymore.  :(  I have been sending out my resume but no bites.  I have 12 years of MT experience.  Where are the jobs? ...

Lost Account
Apr 04, 2015

Just heard that we lost one of our biggest accounts because of TAT.  I'm sure this means no more overtime, probably will be running out of work a lot too.  Too bad 'cause I loved all the overtime. ...

IMEDX Question About Lost TT Accounts
Feb 10, 2015

I am a TTMT but not on the lost accounts.  I am curious ... are these the 2 accounts that suddenly went to EPIC or are these 2 other accounts?  What was the reason given by Imedx for the loss of the accounts?  Thanks! ...

I Work For IMEDX. We Have Recently Lost 2
May 12, 2015

of my main accounts.  I am very concerned that we are going to go under.  Does anyone out there have info?  I guess the writing has been on the wall for a while...I need to get out of this job.  It's over.  Sad. But, it seems I am highly qualified for being a cashier!  Looking for that silver lining. ...

Had A Good Job And Lost The Account..
Feb 11, 2010

We lost our account because an MT had a disagreement about how long she was put on QA for.  She decided to quit and demanded all money be paid right then.  When she was told that she would be paid for that pay period when payment was originally due she wouldn't have it and went to the main company worked was subbed from, started a big mess and to make a long story short, nobody has a job now cause we lost the account.  Why does 1 MT have to ruin things for everyone.  I r ...

Transcend Lost A Big Account
Oct 20, 2010

There is rumor that Transcend has lost a huge account and I see someone further down on the board figures this to be true since she now has work in this account, only she is working for a different MTSO.  Anyone care to elaborate?  I say this is only the beginning for them, the way they push and shove until TAT is down to about 3 minutes.  You only get what you pay for in this industry.  Plus you also get what you have coming, after the way Transcend treats their MTs.  ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

MTSO Lost Huge Account
Jul 17, 2010

Small to medium-sized company lost a very large long-term client.  Naturally, the MTs are to blame.  Reason given was the work was out of turn around on weekends and MTs did not meet their commitments.  I can't say what percentage of MTs did not meet their commitments.  I do know that I always have.  I also know that I have kept an accurate log of the work on this very large account and 75 to 90% of the time the work runs out on Sunday, with no work available on Mon ...

Are Any Ex-Webbers Following The Lost Account To MedQuist?
Sep 03, 2010

nm ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

My MTSO Pretty Much Lost An Account....
Aug 12, 2014

It was my secondary account and wasn't a bad one to do.  The client got a new EMR that has them doing most, if not all, of the work on their end and very little, if any, left for us.  I hope this isn't a sign of the times ahead for me.  (Sigh) ...

Another GREAT Account Lost To India In North!
Apr 29, 2010

Gosh this make me sick!  It is not my primary account, but I have worked on this account, one you can actually make good money because almost no ESLs.  Hopefully the little indians will screw up! ...

Was A Major Account Beginning With Letter S Lost?
Jan 20, 2011

NM ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

Anyone In North Who Lost Their Huge Account Last Week With No Explanation?
Apr 19, 2010

nm ...

Question On Scan Medical For People That Lost Account
May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them.  ...

TransTech/IMedX
Aug 28, 2014

i worked for IMedX after having my baby and the whole experience went poorly.  I see now they have merged with TransTech.  I'd like to give TransTech a try now that Danny is older,. but since they have merged with a company I have failed with, would I have a chance in hell to get hired?  Thank you! ...

ImedX Transtech Merger
Mar 05, 2014

I just realized something that hit me in the gut.  I so want to believe T in the conference call that nothing is going to change, 2 companies with mutual interest, blah, blah, blah.  She sounded so honest and confident in what she was saying.  Today I realized the FAQ sheet she provided on IMedX was very misleading.  She stated they are headquartered in Atlanta with 2 additional offices in Connecticut and Ohio.  She didn't mention (intentionally I can only imagine) ...

Imedx/TransTech Merger
Aug 12, 2014

An MT (or supervisor) was kind enough several days ago to come on this website and share the inside info she had about events occurring in the near future such as accounts, some of which I believe are accounts that support my family, going offshore.  I appreciate that MT very much stepping forward.  I and others have since asked some questions which have not been answered, maybe because the thread was several days old when the questions were asked or perhaps that MT hasn't come ba ...

Flunked IMedX - Could I Get Into TransTech
Sep 11, 2014

hi i either quit imedx or else got fired i needed a TAH BSO at the time and my health was poor. now that i am wanting to go back to work i see that these two cos have merged.  am i going to have trouble getting a transtech job due to a brief and unfortunate exp. at imedx? thanks for your help.  getting sick of living off my hub. -mae ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

TransTech MTs On New Account
May 08, 2010

You know, the one that started just a couple of weeks ago or so. Just wondering how it is.  Dictators good? ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

ImedX/TransTech Holiday 2015
Dec 10, 2014

Has anyone heard anything about choosing holidays for 2015 with ImedX/TransTech?  Last year I remember getting the initial emails in October, but this year haven't seen or heard a thing...Seems kinda fishy... ...

Transtech - The New Oncology Account?
Aug 15, 2010

Just curious how the new oncology account is going at Transtech that started this past week or so.  I worked on this account for the previous service and cannot imagine the work being done with voice rec.  This large facility was loaded with terrible dictators, highly specialized terminology, and individual physicians with their own preferred specifications, let alone the account had detailed and constantly changing specs.  ...

TransTech (oncology Account(s)
Aug 10, 2011

Could anyone who works on the oncology account(s) at TT please share their experience.  Is there enough work?  How are you treated?  Is their platform(s) for both straight transcription and VR good enough to produce the required lines count(s)?  I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thank you. ...

TransTech Big Oncology Account
Jul 23, 2013

I have never seen so many IDIOT , native English speaking, dictators in one group before.  Never mind all the E4L (skip 2nd language , these ar 4th at best) dictators who mumble and muddle through.  DRIVES ME INSANE. Never mind it is supposedly oncology. .  well........ the greatest majority of the reports are acute care notes Never mind the Fluency platform..  It is right down there with Meditech and even worse than the old WP51 used to be.  Like rates aren't l ...

** Imedx Big Account Problem
Nov 21, 2014

I secretly predictated that Imedx/TT would end up losing a major, major account. Now, it is coming true, unfortunately. Repeatedly out of TAT, scrambling to get warm bodies for MONTHS!, offering pathetic bonus for MONTHS! to get people helping on a sinking ship, telling us to dump our PTOs before year end, email completely broken at Imedx, numerous MTs jumping ship because of impending iceberg in front of Imedx ship, etc etc. I have seen this so many times, it is a bad joke. One account in par ...

TT/IMEDX Cancer Account
Jan 29, 2015

Has anyone heard about what's going on with Imedx's cancer account. I have only gotten a few reports today and have heard nothing from the manager today, even though I sent her a message. Does anyone know what's going on? ...