A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question on Scan Medical for people that lost account - MT

Posted: May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them. 

Scan Medical - Susan

[ In Reply To ..]
Which is the company that took over those accounts?

Similar Messages:

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Lost Account To EMR :(
Jan 19, 2010

Last week I was told that the account I was working on went to EMR and they do not need any of the MTs on that account anymore.  :(  I have been sending out my resume but no bites.  I have 12 years of MT experience.  Where are the jobs? ...

Lost Account
Apr 04, 2015

Just heard that we lost one of our biggest accounts because of TAT.  I'm sure this means no more overtime, probably will be running out of work a lot too.  Too bad 'cause I loved all the overtime. ...

Im Sick Of People Saying I Lost My Job Can You Hook Me Up?
Feb 29, 2012

People think we are a bunch of morons that type what we hear...This job is not easy, I wish I could legally say here listen to this and type it...do you still want this job?  The thousand or so dollars I have invested in reference material (especially pre google years) and I still dont trust google totally..I still takle pride in my job and would never do anything to compromise patient care, although it would be very easy to not go the extra half hour or so to go searching through the mess ...

Had A Good Job And Lost The Account..
Feb 11, 2010

We lost our account because an MT had a disagreement about how long she was put on QA for.  She decided to quit and demanded all money be paid right then.  When she was told that she would be paid for that pay period when payment was originally due she wouldn't have it and went to the main company worked was subbed from, started a big mess and to make a long story short, nobody has a job now cause we lost the account.  Why does 1 MT have to ruin things for everyone.  I r ...

Transcend Lost A Big Account
Oct 20, 2010

There is rumor that Transcend has lost a huge account and I see someone further down on the board figures this to be true since she now has work in this account, only she is working for a different MTSO.  Anyone care to elaborate?  I say this is only the beginning for them, the way they push and shove until TAT is down to about 3 minutes.  You only get what you pay for in this industry.  Plus you also get what you have coming, after the way Transcend treats their MTs.  ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

MTSO Lost Huge Account
Jul 17, 2010

Small to medium-sized company lost a very large long-term client.  Naturally, the MTs are to blame.  Reason given was the work was out of turn around on weekends and MTs did not meet their commitments.  I can't say what percentage of MTs did not meet their commitments.  I do know that I always have.  I also know that I have kept an accurate log of the work on this very large account and 75 to 90% of the time the work runs out on Sunday, with no work available on Mon ...

Are Any Ex-Webbers Following The Lost Account To MedQuist?
Sep 03, 2010

nm ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

My MTSO Pretty Much Lost An Account....
Aug 12, 2014

It was my secondary account and wasn't a bad one to do.  The client got a new EMR that has them doing most, if not all, of the work on their end and very little, if any, left for us.  I hope this isn't a sign of the times ahead for me.  (Sigh) ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

Another GREAT Account Lost To India In North!
Apr 29, 2010

Gosh this make me sick!  It is not my primary account, but I have worked on this account, one you can actually make good money because almost no ESLs.  Hopefully the little indians will screw up! ...

Was A Major Account Beginning With Letter S Lost?
Jan 20, 2011

NM ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

Anyone In North Who Lost Their Huge Account Last Week With No Explanation?
Apr 19, 2010

nm ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

What Is Going On With Scan Medical?
May 06, 2011

Wondering if they are sending work overseas as their accounts are suddenly disappearing.... ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

Scan Medical Service, MI
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Scan Medical Service in MI.  Just wondered what the work flow was like and how are they to work for. ...

Scan Medical With Less Work
Mar 28, 2011

Anyone else finding the work with this company getting less and less.  What is going on.  Have they lost accounts. ...

Scan Medical In MI - If They Are Hiring ?
Apr 26, 2011

Does anyone know if they are hiring at all.  I sent in an application months ago but have not heard anything.  Still looking. ...

Scan Medical Layoffs
May 21, 2011

I think I had posted this on the wrong board.  For those of you that lost their accounts at Scan Medical along with me where did you all go.  Did anyone try to go with the accounts to the new company or just start looking for jobs again. ...

Used To Work For Scan Medical In MI.
Dec 03, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Scan Medical.  I havent seen any ads lately at all for help with this company. ...

Anyone Else On Here Working For Scan Medical In MI. Nm
Jan 27, 2014

nm ...

Scan Medical Paycheck January 31
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their paycheck for today, January 31, 2011? Usually, it is there when I wake but not today.  She said it should be there today.  They are a wonderful company and have always paid on time so far, but because of other companies I have dealt with in the past, I'm a little worried.  It's all I have for my family.... ...

Does Anyone Know If Scan Medical Is Still Hiring Or In Business. Nm
Jun 02, 2012

dd ...

What Has Become Of All The DSG People And Account Managers
Sep 03, 2012

since buyout to MM.  Just wondering. ...

A Medical Transcriptionist Of 10 Years Lost Her Job Today
May 17, 2011

Dear Fellow Transcriptionists: I just want to vent and tell you what happened to me today.  I lost my job today because I got a 97.9 on my quality review, which was done on my work in about 3 years. I was working as an independent contractor and I was told that I was being terminated and when I asked if I could be put on another account, they said they were not hiring employees just independent contractors, no employees. I am so upset. I have been a transcriptionist for 10 years this ...