A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else starting with the new Landmark account today? - CAMT

Posted: Sep 17, 2013

New account starting up today.  Anyone else giving it a shot?

I didn't know they had a new account. How is it going? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

So far, so good - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm enjoying it for as long as it lasts. With LM, after having read the multitude of comments on this board about the lack of work, I hope it lasts at least a little while.

What specialty? (sm) - Another LMMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Glad to hear they got a new one!
Acute care - OP
[ In Reply To ..]
It's for a smallish hospital back east, so far pretty decent dictators, straight typing on Bayscribe.

Similar Messages:

Landmark - Clock In And Out Starting Today At Midnight?
Mar 01, 2013

Has anyone else at LM been informed that we now have to clock in and out starting today at midnight?  I got an email yesterday that there are now federal government regulations requiring us to do so.  Fact?  I've searched and cant find anything about that.  ...

Account Ending, Starting To Look Around
Feb 14, 2013

Well, another job bites the dust! After working for the same MTSO for 5 years, she just notified us that our job will be ending at the end of the month.  The hospital did not renew our contract and signed with M Modal instead.  The same exact thing happened to me after working for another MTSO for four years prior to this one.  All the little guys are getting swallowed up by the big nationals, it seems.   So, now I get to search for another job (sigh).  I've got 8+ ...

Starting DQS 7 Today
May 15, 2012

any tricks or tips that would be helpful for starting DQS 7 for the first time.  Is it an easy transition.  A lot of the keys changed.  What is the 1 most important advice you can give me.  thanks so much! ...

One Landmark Account Out Of Work...
Feb 05, 2013

So it is claimed the account is slow what they really need to say is we overhired for this account and it is in turnaround and we're happy but you all have to fight to meet your line counts. That has been the story for the last week and this week is looking no different. So glad this is only part time for me!! If you're on that account full time I feel sorry for you! ...

Landmark Escription Account?
Mar 12, 2013

Anyone out there work on a Landmark escription account? Can you tell me what your experience is like...enough work, CPL? I was thinking of applying, but want to know if it's worth my time. TIA. ...

Losing Account-Landmark
Jun 06, 2014

Anyone else suffering from this at Landmark?  Worked for company for almost 10 years as an employee.  Now all of a sudden they lost an account, have no work available to compensate for it.  Notified us by an email which I personally never received.  Asked if I wanted to be put on a waiting list for new work.  Are you serious?  I'm just baffled that they have gone to treating their MT's this way as they have been nothing but great to work for in the past. ...

Will Be Starting With M*Modal On A Radiology Account. Just Wondering What To Expect.
Mar 02, 2012

I am being paid per report and was wondering if it is better than per line. ...

Starting Today, I Will Never Look At FIESA Again.
Dec 13, 2012

It only makes me fearful. It doesn't teach me anything except that the losers in QA don't know how to do their jobs.  I've let FIESA ruin too many of my days.  I'm just going to log on, do my best, and let it go.  If my boss has anything to say to me she can call me.  Every day I'm applying for jobs elsewhere.  When I find one I'm taking it. Not only am I not giving any notice, but when I find a new job I'm not even going to call or sen ...

Work On The Landmark Oncology Account?
Apr 12, 2012

I had a message on my voicemail last night from Landmark offering me a job on their Oncology account. Is anyone currently working on this account, if so, has there been plenty of work, or have you been running out? I have noticed quite a few post lately about them running out of work. Just want to know what I am getting into before I return their call. Thanks so much! ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

So, Starting Today Is The 1500 Line Requirement On Fluency?
Sep 01, 2013

just wanted to make sure i'm getting it in! ...

Landmark Frustrations - Aren't Allowed To Work On My Account Due To Low Volume
Feb 08, 2013

Once again, we aren't allowed to work on my account due to low volume.  This is about the fifth time in the past week.  I've only been with Landmark for 6 or 7 months and I'm really starting to regret taking a position there.  It was great for the first few months, but then the work started disappearing.  Lucikly, I have a second interview next week with another company.  If I get hired, I'll probably just keep Landmark as a side job, because that's really all it� ...

I Had An Account Today I Had Never
Apr 09, 2015

somewhere in the Mid West.  The sound wasn't too bad, but I had a med student dictating who sounded like a child learning to read!  You know how they sound out every word, which is normal for someone learning to read, but a med student!  Her shortest report was 21 minutes, her longest was 37 minutes.  I got 112 lines for that 37 minute report.  I had five of the buggers, and on my fourth one, I lay my head down on my desk, feeling certain my mind had turned to oatme ...

Well, I'm On My Zillionish Account Today.
Nov 16, 2012

Just waiting for that below-line-count letter again. Possibly a note from QA too. Just realized that I made a mistake by not putting in a standard - there was no evidence of needing to put in any type of standard, much less what the standard was. ...

Command Health - Interview With Them Today For An SR Oncology Account
Jan 08, 2014

I have an interview with them today for an SR Oncology account. Can anyone tell me how their SR platform is? ...

Landmark NO WORK On "'NEW ACCOUNT"
Jan 25, 2010

Here we go again!  Same story, different day, week, month or year it seems!  Landmark hires 40+ MTs for a "new hospital account" and the work trickles in like water out of a cement block!  Why hire 40+ full time MTs to cover what is soooo obviously an over flow account?   why promise work and talk of "worried we may not have ENOUGH coverage....." if you know you have a slew of MTs trying to make an honest living on an account you have so totally overstaffed its ridiculou ...

Today My Hospital Account Announced Its "launch" Of EMR In December 2012...
Jan 25, 2012

Would appreciate replies from anyone who's actually been through this - how long after it begins will we last? There are maybe 50 of us transcribers, all told.  Thanks. ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...

Help Starting
Mar 05, 2010

Hello, I was interested in becoming a MT because I recently became a mom and would like to work from home. Can anyone tell me the best way to get started? Is there a class/ school you recommend? Or is there a book I can study and take a test to get certified? I am financially strapped so which would be the best for me? I currently work in the medical field in the ER as a Doctors Scribe so I have quite a bit of medical terminology. Thanks for your input!  ...

Starting Pay At MQ?
Feb 10, 2011

I just took the lengthy test for Medquist, though I found it pretty easy.   If hired, what can I expect to get paid? ...

Starting Over............
Aug 02, 2013

Has anyone found it incredibly hard to find a job outside the home after working as an IC for a long period of time.  I apply everywhere and never get a call back.  I recently lost my job  as an IC and don't want to even bother with MT work anymore.  I have been spending time online and applying everywhere.  No one wants you to apply in person anymore.  ...

I'm Really Starting To Wonder If
May 05, 2015

Nuance is any better than it's getting around here at MM?  I see they want experienced MTs rather than newbies in one of the ads, so that would sound like they'd expect to have to pay better at least.  I used to think this place was better, but not lately.  Does anyone here work for both currently, or even recently? ...

Starting The Week Off In A Bad Way...
Nov 02, 2009

Two drugs under med list:  s/l peruvian falsa and locaine 1%... ...

Starting New Accts
Jul 01, 2010

I was just wondering how hard is it to find new accounts in order to do medical transcription out of your home?  Just about anyone that I have contacted has the new EMR or they already have someone doing their transcription. ...

Starting Wage ....
Apr 27, 2010

I am considering entering into a MT program with one of the accredited schools, CareerStep.  For those that have went through the CareerStep program, can you tell me (a salary or a range) of what your starting wage is with your first employer? I am looking for responses from MT that are employees not IC.  (I need the health benefits). ...