A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

another GREAT account lost to India in North! - Ang

Posted: Apr 29, 2010

Gosh this make me sick!  It is not my primary account, but I have worked on this account, one you can actually make good money because almost no ESLs.  Hopefully the little indians will screw up!

it never fails - to blow my mind

[ In Reply To ..]
that they send the non-ESLs over to the ESL-speaking MTs! They probably struggle with non-ESLs as much as we struggle with ESLs.

Send the Indian docs to the Indians. Keep the American docs here. I have a few horrible American dictators, but I'd take them any day over some of these ESLs.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH

what??? - im in north and have not heard this

[ In Reply To ..]
now which one? I know you cant say but could you give clues?

Similar Messages:

Anyone In North Who Lost Their Huge Account Last Week With No Explanation?
Apr 19, 2010

nm ...

Did The North Lose Another Biggie To India
Mar 03, 2014

the rest of the * by any chance? ...

Lost Account To EMR :(
Jan 19, 2010

Last week I was told that the account I was working on went to EMR and they do not need any of the MTs on that account anymore.  :(  I have been sending out my resume but no bites.  I have 12 years of MT experience.  Where are the jobs? ...

Lost Account
Apr 04, 2015

Just heard that we lost one of our biggest accounts because of TAT.  I'm sure this means no more overtime, probably will be running out of work a lot too.  Too bad 'cause I loved all the overtime. ...

Had A Good Job And Lost The Account..
Feb 11, 2010

We lost our account because an MT had a disagreement about how long she was put on QA for.  She decided to quit and demanded all money be paid right then.  When she was told that she would be paid for that pay period when payment was originally due she wouldn't have it and went to the main company worked was subbed from, started a big mess and to make a long story short, nobody has a job now cause we lost the account.  Why does 1 MT have to ruin things for everyone.  I r ...

Transcend Lost A Big Account
Oct 20, 2010

There is rumor that Transcend has lost a huge account and I see someone further down on the board figures this to be true since she now has work in this account, only she is working for a different MTSO.  Anyone care to elaborate?  I say this is only the beginning for them, the way they push and shove until TAT is down to about 3 minutes.  You only get what you pay for in this industry.  Plus you also get what you have coming, after the way Transcend treats their MTs.  ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

MTSO Lost Huge Account
Jul 17, 2010

Small to medium-sized company lost a very large long-term client.  Naturally, the MTs are to blame.  Reason given was the work was out of turn around on weekends and MTs did not meet their commitments.  I can't say what percentage of MTs did not meet their commitments.  I do know that I always have.  I also know that I have kept an accurate log of the work on this very large account and 75 to 90% of the time the work runs out on Sunday, with no work available on Mon ...

Are Any Ex-Webbers Following The Lost Account To MedQuist?
Sep 03, 2010

nm ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

My MTSO Pretty Much Lost An Account....
Aug 12, 2014

It was my secondary account and wasn't a bad one to do.  The client got a new EMR that has them doing most, if not all, of the work on their end and very little, if any, left for us.  I hope this isn't a sign of the times ahead for me.  (Sigh) ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

Was A Major Account Beginning With Letter S Lost?
Jan 20, 2011

NM ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

When You Say Your Account Has Gone To India
Dec 19, 2012

I know some of my account has gone to India, but I still get plenty of it.  Have some accounts gone 100% to India now? ...

Any Idea Which North Account Is Going Epic?
Apr 11, 2012

need the heads up please!!!! ...

Question On Scan Medical For People That Lost Account
May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them.  ...

Is My Account Going To India? There's Work, But Only ER. Sm
Jul 31, 2010

Was told long time ago, the Indian MTs are very good, but not when it comes to American jargon.  Wondering if this was the tip off. ...

Account Moved To India?
Jul 07, 2011

I saw somewhere that more accounts were moving to India on July 1.  Did that include a huge NY account including clinics that went through a large in-house audit about 2 months ago?   ...

I Wish They Would Send This Account To India
May 02, 2015

Send it, no one would care. ...

Another Account In The South Shipped To India
Nov 17, 2011

A fairly new one that we just got not too long ago.   Was partially overseas, now the whole thing is being typed by our beloved ILPs. ...

Kids First Day Of School, Ready To Work, Just Found Out My Account Of 7 Years Went To EMR. Great:(
Aug 20, 2012

nm ...

Just Curious If Anyone Else Lost Their Account This Week Due To "Dragon."
Jan 17, 2014

nm ...

Great Line Counts Require Great Dictators.
Feb 11, 2015

I'm always over 200 until I get Mr. Mumblemouth who knows he is not forming actual words when he hums through the PE, as my counts plummet to as loiw as 75 LPH.   Then I get a long report from an excellent fast-talking dictator and my LPH jumps to 340.   Question:  Why is it that the MTSO does not comprehend the fact that our production depends on the capability of the provider to dictate correctly?   The horrid dictators are never told they are doing anything wrong as ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

Great Transcription Job - Great Pay -
Dec 20, 2011

I worked for LabCorp for 7 years - started at $14/hr - left 7 yrs later at $19.86/hour -- company has own credit card for employees -  called a Clear Card - available to ALL employees - Regular working hours. EASY transcription!!!  Could do it in my sleep!  Benefits.  Had a lot of overtime if you wanted it - ($28 an hour when I left - at time and a half).  I would recommend LabCorp to EVERYONE!  They also have data entry if interested.  lower pay, though.& ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...