A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Work on the Landmark Oncology Account? - Anon2

Posted: Apr 12, 2012

I had a message on my voicemail last night from Landmark offering me a job on their Oncology account. Is anyone currently working on this account, if so, has there been plenty of work, or have you been running out? I have noticed quite a few post lately about them running out of work. Just want to know what I am getting into before I return their call. Thanks so much!

go for it - lm mt

[ In Reply To ..]
There are 3 accounts, and it is quite busy.

I just hope they don't overhire is all.

overhiring - too late

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you'll see that's already happened

Typical! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

What's The Word On Landmark Oncology Accts
Apr 05, 2012

I see they are advertising for oncology but thought I read recently there was no work. Anyone currently work there that can shed some light on the subject? ...

KS ONCOLOGY ACCOUNT
Feb 12, 2014

Yep, that KS account is gone! ...

TTS New Oncology Account
Jan 26, 2015

Hello...Can someone at least tell me what state this new oncology account is in? I fear it may be from a rather large state, close to water, and wonder if my friend's work is going to be siphoned to TTS. Tnx! ...

Oncology Account At TTS
Apr 15, 2015

Just wondering if there are any MTs out there who are working on this account for TTS.  Are you doing okay with production?  How are the dictators?  Interested in anything you care to share.  Please don't start the general TTS bashing/defending on this thread.  I am only interested in answers to my questions above and information about the account from MTs working on it.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Transtech - The New Oncology Account?
Aug 15, 2010

Just curious how the new oncology account is going at Transtech that started this past week or so.  I worked on this account for the previous service and cannot imagine the work being done with voice rec.  This large facility was loaded with terrible dictators, highly specialized terminology, and individual physicians with their own preferred specifications, let alone the account had detailed and constantly changing specs.  ...

TransTech (oncology Account(s)
Aug 10, 2011

Could anyone who works on the oncology account(s) at TT please share their experience.  Is there enough work?  How are you treated?  Is their platform(s) for both straight transcription and VR good enough to produce the required lines count(s)?  I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thank you. ...

MDIT For The Job(s) On The Oncology Account
Nov 21, 2011

If you applied at MDIT for the job(s) on the oncology account last week, have you heard back?  I did apply and haven't heard back.  I would assume they have been inundated with applicants.  Thanks for sharing. ...

TransTech Big Oncology Account
Jul 23, 2013

I have never seen so many IDIOT , native English speaking, dictators in one group before.  Never mind all the E4L (skip 2nd language , these ar 4th at best) dictators who mumble and muddle through.  DRIVES ME INSANE. Never mind it is supposedly oncology. .  well........ the greatest majority of the reports are acute care notes Never mind the Fluency platform..  It is right down there with Meditech and even worse than the old WP51 used to be.  Like rates aren't l ...

Keystrokes Oncology Account
Feb 07, 2014

Has anyone been notified this week that the oncology account at Keystrokes will no longer have any work because the physicians on that account will now be doing their own transcription using Dragon? ...

Preferred Transcription In Pennsylvania Oncology Account?
Oct 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Preferred on an oncology account?  If so, could you share your experience, please.  Looking for info on quantity of work, platform, ESL dicatators.  Is the account both straight and VR?  Flexible schedule?  Do they pay for spaces?  Thanks for your help. ...

Command Health - Interview With Them Today For An SR Oncology Account
Jan 08, 2014

I have an interview with them today for an SR Oncology account. Can anyone tell me how their SR platform is? ...

One Landmark Account Out Of Work...
Feb 05, 2013

So it is claimed the account is slow what they really need to say is we overhired for this account and it is in turnaround and we're happy but you all have to fight to meet your line counts. That has been the story for the last week and this week is looking no different. So glad this is only part time for me!! If you're on that account full time I feel sorry for you! ...

Landmark Escription Account?
Mar 12, 2013

Anyone out there work on a Landmark escription account? Can you tell me what your experience is like...enough work, CPL? I was thinking of applying, but want to know if it's worth my time. TIA. ...

Losing Account-Landmark
Jun 06, 2014

Anyone else suffering from this at Landmark?  Worked for company for almost 10 years as an employee.  Now all of a sudden they lost an account, have no work available to compensate for it.  Notified us by an email which I personally never received.  Asked if I wanted to be put on a waiting list for new work.  Are you serious?  I'm just baffled that they have gone to treating their MT's this way as they have been nothing but great to work for in the past. ...

Anyone Else Starting With The New Landmark Account Today?
Sep 17, 2013

New account starting up today.  Anyone else giving it a shot? ...

Landmark Transcription Lost Radiology Account
May 09, 2012

Whoever worked for Landmark Transcription recently and lost a hospital radiology account, I am wondering if you have found other work yet?? ...

Landmark Frustrations - Aren't Allowed To Work On My Account Due To Low Volume
Feb 08, 2013

Once again, we aren't allowed to work on my account due to low volume.  This is about the fifth time in the past week.  I've only been with Landmark for 6 or 7 months and I'm really starting to regret taking a position there.  It was great for the first few months, but then the work started disappearing.  Lucikly, I have a second interview next week with another company.  If I get hired, I'll probably just keep Landmark as a side job, because that's really all it� ...

Landmark NO WORK On "'NEW ACCOUNT"
Jan 25, 2010

Here we go again!  Same story, different day, week, month or year it seems!  Landmark hires 40+ MTs for a "new hospital account" and the work trickles in like water out of a cement block!  Why hire 40+ full time MTs to cover what is soooo obviously an over flow account?   why promise work and talk of "worried we may not have ENOUGH coverage....." if you know you have a slew of MTs trying to make an honest living on an account you have so totally overstaffed its ridiculou ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

Another One On Oncology
Mar 24, 2010

patient is going to be treated with "carbotaxol" plus radiation? Does that sound like a drug or is it possibly 2 separate drugs? I know that Taxol is a medication. thanks again ...

ENT ONCOLOGY HELP
Jun 28, 2012

The patient has dysphagia and is experiencing what sounds like "cough after dequoatation."  Can't seem to find another term for swallowing like DEQUOTATION (SP???)  Any suggestions appreciated?  ...

TTS Oncology Job
Jan 14, 2015

I'm considering a job offer from TTS for the new oncology account they are hiring for now since that's my love. Anyone have feedback on this company?  They sound good! ...

Oncology
Jan 30, 2015

Hi, Doctor spells "CBoorD" regimen.  The patient has IgA kappa multiple myeloma. Any ideas?    ...

Hematology/oncology
Oct 16, 2009

I have never done a report like this before so I have no idea how to even begin formatting this or even what this means.  Please help!  Any explanation would be awesome as well. Dictated:  ASSESSMENT:  1. Day +639 following HLA identical donor allergeneic BMT for AMA in relapse in apparent complete continuous remission.  ...

Oncology Typists
Feb 26, 2010

Our hospital does not accept abbreviations for oncology medications.  So, for R-CHOP we have to type - R = Rituximab C = Cyclophosphamide H = Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (Hydroxydaunomycin) O = Vincristine Sulfate (Oncovin) P = Prednisone Not in a format like that, but I didn't want to type them all out.  We would have to type those five drugs out.  Is this the standard for anyone else? ...

Oncology... Please See Message
Mar 10, 2011

The patient has colon adenocardinoma.  The doc is saying:  Repeat imaging performed on January 14, 2010 revealed s/l integral or interval response within the liver.  TIA!!! ...

TT -- Oncology Work
Jun 29, 2011

Is there no work at TT on the oncology account?  I saw their ad and was thinking of applying, but if they don't have work, why do they advertise for yet more people?  I have a ton of oncology experience, but am afraid to go ahead and apply if they don't have enough work.  Please advise your experience with the oncology account.  Thank you for your help. ...

Oncology & Endocrinology
Jul 03, 2011

Does anyone know of good resource sites for oncology and endocrinology?  Thanks a bunch!  ...