A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is Softscript a good company to work for? Is there plenty of work? Any information is helpful. - curious

Posted: Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad. 

Check archives/search here. Not so good. - no mess.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Curious - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

Yes, yes and a million times yes. I left and was smart enough to come back. sm - twister

[ In Reply To ..]
Do your work when you say you will (yes a schedule) and keep your quality up and you will have a perfect fit and NO VR!

SoftScript - Anywho

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied there a couple of weeks ago. Got an email response a week after I applied saying that I didn't have enough experience.

I've been an MT for 16 years with many recent years of both acute care AND clinic of just about every kind.

Color me stupid for asking what the heck is enough experience if 16 years isn't?? Hubby said it's probably because the MT industry has tanked so badly the last couple of years...companies are able to be even more pickier about who they hire, offer crap wages, and still manage to get people to work for them.

Softscript - itype2

[ In Reply To ..]
SS did that to me as well. I don't think they read the resumes very closely or else they don't know what they are looking at. They told me I didn't have acute care experience but I have 12 years total from 2 different facilities in addition to all my other MT experience. I've only been job hunting a short time but I've had it with these companies. I think I'll take my chances with my on-site employer until they convert to EMR, that's a couple of years away.

Similar Messages:

Any Information On Softscript...good Or Bad...appreciated.
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

Phoenix Medcom, Anyone? Are They A Good Company To Work For, Plenty Of Work, Etc.???
Oct 14, 2014

nm ...

How Are Things At SoftScript Now? Is There Plenty Of Work Now? Sm
May 25, 2011

I thought about applying, but there seem to be a lot of negative posts, although there were some stating that the work was flowing again.  Any information is appreciated. TIA. ...

Any Helpful Information On GIS (Global Info Systems)?
Nov 18, 2013

Looking for any helpful information on this company please. I have searched the archives but nothing current.  Thank you. ...

Medscribe Information Systems Out Of Naples, FL? Any Details Would Be Helpful
Mar 06, 2014

Anyone type for MedScribe Information Systems out of Naples, FL?  Any details on company, good pay, good work environment, enough work, etc. would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Information About SoftScript?
Jul 28, 2010

Does anyone have information about SoftScript?  Has anyone who worked for them had incorrectly reported pay/hours or been denied unemployment benefits?  ...

SoftScript Information Please??
Sep 24, 2010

Hello!  I am thinking of applying at SoftScript, I'm a QA.  I was wondering what people currently thought of this company.  I've learned if the MTs aren't happy, something's wrong!  I certainly respect MTs and the opinions you can offer because you know what's going on more than anyone else!  I'm particularly interested in the type of insurance, as that's the main point for me.  Also, any info on schedules they do would be great, t ...

Information On Softscript?
Sep 14, 2012

Can someone give some information on Softscript?  There is not much here on them. ...

Looking For Information About Softscript
Sep 30, 2013

Looking for information about Softscript.  I have tried searching the archives and cannot find anything current.  Just generally looking to see if they are a decent company to work for.  Thanks for any and all information!!! ...

Any Information On SoftScript
Oct 22, 2013

Any information on SoftScript would be greatly appreciated.  Are they really 100% U.S. based, good/bad to work for, etc.?  My situation is becoming dire, am running out of work daily and have to find another position.  ...

Softscript - Looking For Information
Aug 13, 2014

Looking for information on Softscript, thinking of applying with them.  I see they have had ads up for awhile now.  Would appreciate any input, good/bad of working for them.  Thank you. ...

Softscript Information?
Jan 19, 2015

I know Softscript is discusssed here often and I have done a search but was wondering if anyone who has worked 3rd shift for a while would e-mail me with information as to how the work flow is on 3rd, what the majority of the work is, i.e., discharges, ops, and maybe an idea of what Softscript pays for 3rd shift?  Any information is greatly appreciated. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information Regarding AssistMed Or Softscript? Sm
Sep 14, 2010

Seems the old posts are kind of negative, but things change ... wondered if anyone had any current info.  AssistMed is IC.  SoftScript seems to have a nice benefit package, but they say you cannot change your schedule for 6 months.   Thanks for any info. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

Looking For Any Information (good Or Bad) For Diskriter..sm
Feb 04, 2010

Thinking of applying with Diskriter for possible radiology or acute care position.  Looking to switch from IC to employee status.  I would like to know how the work load is, starting pay, incentives, and benefits package.  Thanks for any information you can provide. ...

Looking For Information Good Or Bad On DTS America In TN. Thanks...nm
Mar 04, 2010

Would really appreciate any information on DTS America in Brentwood, TN.  Saw ad and thinking about applying, but would like to know if this is a bad company, then no need to waste my time.  ...

TransTech - Any Good (or Bad) Information?
Jul 28, 2010

Interested in working for TransTech.  Any good (or bad) information?  ...

TTS - Current Information Good, Bad
Sep 17, 2012

Was wondering if anyone has any current information good, bad and/or indifferent on this company--Transcription, Technology and Support, LLC?  Consistent work, fair pay (or as far as possible in this market), management/supervisors, QA?  Any 411 is greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

SoftScript: My Not So Good Experience
Dec 05, 2010

So I was hired by SoftScript 2 wks ago and completed training which was not bad. Was put on 2 clinic accts and had work for 2 days and no work since! Emails from company saying volume is low, have patience, yada yada. THEN I see that they are posting ads on mtjobs.com for more MTs! Flip me out! Not enough work for the MTs they have yet continue to hire more! I believe they are hiring just to cover for the holidays, which really is Nasty and Underhanded. My emails asking them what is going o ...

Looking For A Good Job  Go To SoftScript, Inc.
Apr 30, 2012

If you are looking for a good job  go to SoftScript, Inc.  I have been there for about 6 months now and I have to say that they are an awesome company.  The system is user friendly, the staff is fantastic and eager to help AND they pay good rates ON TIME.  I have referred several friends and they all have joined me at SoftScript.  ...

Feedback On Softscript - Good Or Bad?
Jun 06, 2014

How is working for Softscript straight transcription?  Are dictators difficult so it is hard to get good line count?  Possibly going to interview for PT.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

Seems A Good Time To Post This Information Again, For Any New Folks.
Mar 05, 2015

Please be aware that communicating with anyone privately via the email address you utilized to set up this account permits a straight path to your computer. The folks you would LEAST want to know who posted whatever you might have posted are VERY slick at coming off completely innocently when asking you to "please send this to me if you are not comfortable posting it to the board." This is your hint to say, "no thanks, I'll stick to the public board." If you slip up and do as they ask, thes ...

Transform - Any Information On This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Any information on this company?  They use to be Transcom ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Amphion - Information About The Company?
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone work for Amphion or have information about the company?  How to they pay, are there benefits, do they supply the equipment or do you?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!! I currently am employed through a great facility but there is a lot of talk of outsourcing to Amphion soon and supposedly we would all be offered the opportunity to apply with them.   ...

Information On Company AccuTran
Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks. ...