A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone have information on this company? - mtheader

Posted: Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks.

Do NOT give your SSN! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have never ever been asked for my SSN when applying for an MT job. It's not needed until you've accepted the job. This sounds like a scam.

MDOffice Manager - greyhoundmom

[ In Reply To ..]
I looked at their website. The contact person is an Indian person. Take a look at their website. Why do they need your social security number now?

Similar Messages:

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Transform - Any Information On This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Any information on this company?  They use to be Transcom ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Amphion - Information About The Company?
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone work for Amphion or have information about the company?  How to they pay, are there benefits, do they supply the equipment or do you?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!! I currently am employed through a great facility but there is a lot of talk of outsourcing to Amphion soon and supposedly we would all be offered the opportunity to apply with them.   ...

Information On Company AccuTran
Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks. ...

Athreon - Any Information On This Company
Feb 03, 2014

Anybody have any information on this company that currently works there, good, bad or ugly.  TIA. ...

Athreon - Information At All On This Company?
Feb 04, 2014

Anyone have any information at all on this company?   ...

Would You Work For A Company That Has Contradictory Information
Nov 13, 2009

Now I have finally seen everything.  The MTSOs are dropping our pay so fast, they cannot even take the time to proof  their job postings.      Is this a typo, a Freudian slip, a harbinger of our future, or just an example of how unorganized MTSOs have become?      Not a great way to instill confidence in this company that their MTs will be treated fairly and as a human being, not as a piece of equipment.      ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Opti-Script - Any Information On This Company
Aug 28, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this company.  I have seen a few advertisements and their pay/benefits sound almost too good to be true. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Is Softscript A Good Company To Work For? Is There Plenty Of Work? Any Information Is Helpful.
Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad.  ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

How Do I Look Up A Company On The Company Board?
Nov 09, 2009

I'm trying to do research on some companies before applying.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or if it is possible to do this yet on MTStars?  Also if you know of other web sites that are good for this type of research, that would be helpful as well. ...

Looking For A VR Company
Nov 02, 2009

I have never done straight typing, my first MT job was with VR (even though I didn't even know they had stuff like that, LOL) now I love it and I am looking for some VR companies that are good to work for. If anyone could point me in the direction of some companies.  Thanks so much ahead of time ...

Looking For A Company With No ASR And All USA
Nov 18, 2009

I have over 30 years in this field and it seems that a lot of companies are either cutting the MT's pay to edit on ASR and/or are offshoring work out to India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc.  I don't believe in sending our jobs overseas, and I've also given ASR at whirl (a long whirl lol) and I still couldn't increase my lines per hour to compensate for the cut in pay that I had to take by doing ASR.  So what I'm looking for is a company that does not do ASR, do ...

MT #1 Company
Feb 04, 2010

Im wondering, MQ is supposed to be the #1 MT company, biggest, Spheris is supposed to be #2, the other company I also work for is #4...what company is the #3?  Does anyone know? ...

MD-IT - Anything About This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Has anyone ever heard anything about this company?  I have tried a search, but have come up with nothing.  I have job posting automatically sent to my email for at home transcriptionists and they always seem to be hiring.  Anything all will be helpful. ...