A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LS Services- Anyone have information on this company? - WanderingMT

Posted: May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks

LS Services - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
That is Lyssa Serviss. Do a search on this board about SErviss transcription and be very careful of this one!

Are you serious.. the one who doesn't pay...NICE... - Wasted of my time

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow.. why/how is still in business. I guess because people are still stupid enough to apply. Thanks for the heads up.

P.S. This company is based out of Ohio, so is this one and the same? - waste of my time

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought previous posts said she was based out of Colorado. So does this mean she has moved from Colorado to Ohio to set up shop?

WRONG INFORMATION - NOT Serviss - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

SORRY MODERATOR – I have to use names to correct an error.

I am not associated with either company, but I did some research and have to correct the error before it gets out of hand.

This LS Services is in Ohio.  It is owned by Luther and Susan Runyon.  ( L – S )

Lyssa Serviss may have used the name LS Services something or other, at one time, but the company that has job openings has nothing to do with her. 

MODERATOR – many people have already read these posts.  Please do not delete if possible so the people who read the first post can get accurate information, in case they changed their minds about applying because of the misinformation.   I think LS Services would appreciate that.   THANK YOU. 

Correct Information About LS Services, Inc. - LS Services, Inc.

[ In Reply To ..]

We are LS Services, Inc., out of South Point, OH.   We are not affiliated with Lyssa Serviss in any way.   We do pay on time and as agreed upon, and we have steady work available for any and all qualified individuals.   If you are an MT and are looking for good honest work in the medical transcription field, please give us a call 800-221-0244.

I worked at LS Services! Don't do it! - Ohio MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually worked in the office of LS Services for several years, was even promoted to Supervisor. The man that owns the company is crazy! I DO NOT recommend that anyone work there! The owner preys on single mothers - he lures them in, makes them sign a horrible contract, and treats them awful! He did not want us being friends with any of our co-workers. We actually had to walk down the hall in single-file lines just like kindergarten! He didn't want us spending any time with co-workers outside of work. If he suspected that people were getting too chummy, he would separate them at work. We had assigned lunch and break schedules, and he would make sure that the people that were too chummy couldn't eat or take a break together. I'm not against religion, but he insisted that we all pray as a group together every day. We had to keep all the blinds pulled closed and keep all door windows covered up. We had the option of working at home for him. I HATED working for LS Services! I don't know how they are with the IC people working from home, but from personal experience, it's a bad company to even get involved with! After I left that company, I went to work for a totally different type of business, and he still tried to take me to court for breaking the "contract" that I had signed! Please, stay away from this place!

oh my. no offense but sounds like a preditor behavior (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
controlling, alienating, ritualistic, threatening....

eek!

LS Services - ANOTHER OH MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to agree with all the warnings on here. Luther "Brad" Runyon is not a nice person to work for. I have 20 years experience, worked for him for - oh - 3 months or so about 10 years ago as an IC working from home. I turned in perfect work. He showed me work that was not mine and accused me of turning in shoddy work. I've talked with others since then and no one has anything kind to say about working for this group. Very high turnover. Definitely would not recommend.

Similar Messages:

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

Midwest Transcription Services, LLC - Any Information? Anyone Work There?
Feb 05, 2010

Any information on Midwest Transcription Services, LLC who have a job posting on MTStars?  Searching the name produced the following result.  There does not seem to be any website and the address appears to be residential.  Is this the correct info for Midwest Transcription Services, LLC?  Midwest Transcription Services LLC 2012 Melody LaneWaukesha, WI    53186-2813 (262) 524-9282 One curious thing.  If you look at other Google matches, there ar ...

Recent Information On Working For Transcend Services?
Dec 10, 2010

Does anyone have recent information on working for Transcend Services?  Thanks. ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Iridium Services - Anyone Work For This Company?
Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA     ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

Transform - Any Information On This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Any information on this company?  They use to be Transcom ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Amphion - Information About The Company?
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone work for Amphion or have information about the company?  How to they pay, are there benefits, do they supply the equipment or do you?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!! I currently am employed through a great facility but there is a lot of talk of outsourcing to Amphion soon and supposedly we would all be offered the opportunity to apply with them.   ...

Information On Company AccuTran
Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks. ...

Athreon - Any Information On This Company
Feb 03, 2014

Anybody have any information on this company that currently works there, good, bad or ugly.  TIA. ...

Athreon - Information At All On This Company?
Feb 04, 2014

Anyone have any information at all on this company?   ...

Would You Work For A Company That Has Contradictory Information
Nov 13, 2009

Now I have finally seen everything.  The MTSOs are dropping our pay so fast, they cannot even take the time to proof  their job postings.      Is this a typo, a Freudian slip, a harbinger of our future, or just an example of how unorganized MTSOs have become?      Not a great way to instill confidence in this company that their MTs will be treated fairly and as a human being, not as a piece of equipment.      ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Opti-Script - Any Information On This Company
Aug 28, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this company.  I have seen a few advertisements and their pay/benefits sound almost too good to be true. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

Is Softscript A Good Company To Work For? Is There Plenty Of Work? Any Information Is Helpful.
Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad.  ...