A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

All Type QA - Good money?? Good company??? - Out of it

Posted: May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!!

AllType QA - Editing

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is average - and i doubt you would make more than 32K a year doing the QA, there is not enough to keep you busy. It fluctuates and they play a lot of games with it - they will tell you there will be a lot of work then it either comes in and you are busy for a week and it falls off to next to nothing again, or it never materializes to begin with.

They pay on time.

AllType QA - GoGirl

[ In Reply To ..]
The platform, DocQScribe, is easy enough to work with, and you have to like, or at least put up with, scads of offshore MT work which needs QA editing. I don't think you will hit $32,000, though, so if you're making that now, then you might want to stay where you are. They pay on time; no questions about that. They are fairly nice to work with (they did send out gifts for MT week this year), but they are not always up front when it comes to work flow volumes and exactly what your are getting paid for such as headings and lines (information on those things sometimes has to be asked for by the employee/IC, and it can be difficult to get a straight answer). All in all, it's the best MT company I have worked for, though, and I hope I have succeeded in giving you the unvarnished answer, fair to AllType, and completely truthful.

ALLTYPE QA - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
STay where you are, if you're making 32K you'll not find that too many places, and if you need more, my suggestion keep your day job and get a 2nd job, as you certainly will not make that at All Type.

Similar Messages:

No Wonder Some People Make Good Money
Jun 26, 2015

Had several jobs off my regular account this morning,,,all STANDARDS, clear dictators...NOT FAIR ...

Question For Those Content And Making Good Money - Please No Sarcasm
Apr 27, 2011

I ask that you not give me all the negative feedback because I have already read that, and plenty of it.  I get it.  People are frustrated.  I get that.   I am an MT of 5 years.  I went into a different career area because I have a degree in psychology and continued to do MT on the side so I wouldn't lose my skills.  However, personal circumstances at home make it easier for me to work from home, and telecommuting social work is not a career option.  I had ...

Annoyed. You Would Think With Spending A Good Deal Of Money On A Program That....
Nov 29, 2012

I thought that was the purpose in having a discussion board on the school site?! ...

All Type - Good Or Bad?
Apr 01, 2011

Anything on All Type Transcription or Amphion, good or bad?     ...

Silent Type - Good? Bad?
Aug 02, 2010

Good? Bad? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Good Keyboard That Is Fast To Type On?
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone have an idea of a good keyboard that is fast to type on? I have a few. One is an old Dell that is awkward and the other is a new Dell that is also awkward because the keys are so flat and touchy. Is there one out there that anyone prefers? ...

What Is A Good Cpl Rate For This Type Of Work?
Apr 27, 2010

I am subcontracting for a smallish MTSO. My main account is acute care (including op notes) with about 25% ESLs. Secondary account is clinic and very easy. Good, user-friendly platform. ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Is There Any Good Recent Feedback From Silent Type?
Nov 30, 2013

Is there any good recent feedback from Silent Type?  I checked the archives and it"s not great (actually pretty pitiful). Does anyone have any positive info? Thank you in advance! ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company?
Feb 19, 2013

Trying to find somewhere that pays good. Anyone working anywhere that they really like? What about the pay? ...

A GOOD Company.....
May 27, 2014

I'm ready for a change.  I've been with a company for 3 years, have been on upteen different accounts, and I just don't like them. Keeping up with all the extra things you have to do without pay has me soured.  I would love to find a good company and am looking for suggestions.  No IC.  I don't care if it's editing or typing.  Most of the company sites I go to want an app before I can get info.  I would really love a company that w ...

DSG - Are They A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Are they a good company to work for? (Documentation Services Group)  DSG  Thanks ...

Keystrokes - They Are A Good Company Or Not?
Oct 10, 2010

Anyone know anything about Keystrokes whether they are a good company or not? ...

Keystrokes - A Good Company Gone Bad Sm
Apr 03, 2011

KS seems to be getting lower and lower in the popularity with emplooyees test. I worked for them once but left for the reasons everyone is talking about.  There was no communication. The owner was never truthful and everyone is afraid of her because of her horrible temper tantrums. The accounts are overstaffed - you might get put on another account but it will be overstaffed too. The only accounts that are not overstaffed are the terrible ones that no one wants to work on and it is imp ...

Medscribe Anything Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jan 18, 2012

Anyone know anything good or bad about this company?  Are they employee based only or do they hire IC? ...

IS THERE ANY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR??
Feb 29, 2012

I have been looking for a new company to switch to and I have been looking for some advice by posts in this forum; however, all I see are negative comments about various companies. Are there any good companies out there? I'm especially looking for one that has good pay, actually has a good QA/QC department who can actually speak the english language and competent supervisors. Please let me know!! ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Is Lofin A Good Company
Apr 17, 2012

Offered an IC position with IntelliType.  Don't know anyone who has worked for them.  Any comments? ...

A Good Company To Work For
May 11, 2012

Is there one single MT company that are looking to hire MTs that pay a decent wage and are good to their employees? I would like to find a job at a good company! ...

Any Good Company's Out There, Anyone Happy Where They Are?
May 23, 2012

I am unhappy and have been for quite awhile with the company I am with.  I am wondering if anyone has found any company they truly think are worth the effort of working for. I have over 20 years experience and I am not eager to jump from job to job, but it seems there are so many company's out there that are really, really bad.  Any input would be wonderful, I would like to find either PT or FT with my experience being mostly clinic setting but strong oncology, OB/GYN, urology, or ...

ImedX -- Good Company Or Not???
May 23, 2012

I have been offered a job with this company.  Does anybody know anything about them???  I have heard they are fairly OK to work for -- good platform and about average pay 8 cpl for straight type and 4 cpl for SR.   Anyway just wanting to hear from somebody who is currently working there.   thanks so much.  I appreciate your comments, good or bad.   ...

M*Modal - Anything Good To Say About This Company?
Jun 13, 2012

Anything good to say about this company?  They are advertising for acute care FT home based.  Anyone know the line rate?  I understand they pay Radiology reports by report, anyone know that rate?  Anyone been with them more than a year?  What about the sign on bonus?  Anyone ever receive that? ...

A GOOD Company To Work For?
Sep 12, 2012

I've been an IC for 8 years, and I want to make the switch to employee status (need medical insurance).  It seems that I have come across A LOT of negitivity about every company that I have considered applying for.  My question is, who is really happy with the company they work for?  ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company That Uses InScribe?
Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know of a good company that uses InScribe? Polite, decent people to work for/with are more important to me than high pay in a company.  Thank you.  As always, appreciate the good people here and helpful feedback.  ...

Good Company With Benefits For New MT
Jul 21, 2013

I am currently working at a hospital as a Lab Assistant in Pathology. My job has many different responsibilities, but majority is transcription – which I love! I am trying to decide if I want to try becoming an at home medical transcriptionist. This is a huge decision/risk for me as I have been in my current position since 1999. I used to love my job, but as the years have passed, I have found myself disgusted to go to work. This is due to changes in personnel and too many people not ...

TransTech- Good Company
Nov 19, 2013

I've been with TransTech for about 2 years, but I'm going to back to working with people now that I'm not having to deal with military moves anymore. I thought I'd pass along to the job hunters that TransTech is a good place- they pay on time, have a good work load consistently, and not too much ESL. It's not for you if you don't want to commit to 40 hours or work a few holidays, but it's an honest gig that you can make a living with. ...

Recommend A Good Company
Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.   Thanks! ...

Good Company To Work With
Nov 04, 2014

any references for a company that is good to work for or with?  I see so many that are telling you to stay away from them.  I guess it is hard to find a good one! ...

Finding Out You're Not A Good Fit For The Company.
Nov 11, 2014

Has anyone ever went to work for a company and struggled?  I have tons of experience and done this kind of work for years, but I started with a particular company and seems I am making a ton of stupid mistakes.  This has EVEN HAPPENED WITH PROOFREADING the report once finished!!  I double-check myself only to see something ridiculous and can't believe I did that and know I proofread the document. The last time this happened to me was when I worked for a company that obviousl ...

Who's A Good Company To Work PT For?
Nov 24, 2014

I have a full-time job and am looking to work 8-15 hours a week for another company.  Any recommendations out there of who has current openings?  Most of what I'm seeing on the job boards is full-time.   ...