A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any information on Softscript...good or bad...appreciated. - nm

Posted: Oct 14, 2011

nm

I'm curious too! - Scoobie-Doobie

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonder what their line requirements are?

SoftScript - Line requirements

[ In Reply To ..]
They require 135 per hour but run out of work A LOT. Also, can easily be taken off accounts you're assigned, right when you get used to them. Wouldn't bother.

Don't you have backup accounts? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. - Very unpredictable
[ In Reply To ..]
Guess it depends on when they want to give you back-up accounts.

Hundreds of posts in the archives. I worked there, but it - me

[ In Reply To ..]
has been a few years. They are constantly hiring and it isn't because they are getting new accounts, which is a big red flag. I don't know about all the accounts, but they have some horrible ESL accounts. I do high ESL accounts currently have many years of experience with them, so if I say they are horrible, they are really horrible. Sound quality was horrendous, though I've heard some reports it is better. Management problems and you can't believe anything they tell you.

Used to work there - exSS

[ In Reply To ..]
I about lost everything including my mind from that job. there's no tech support to speak of, you're expected to stay on your whole shift even with no work and then they want you on your days off when they need you. their platform is very cumbersome and s-l-o-w, server goes down a lot. crazy account specifics. you've been warned.

True that - Re: Account specifics

[ In Reply To ..]
That, in itself, is enough to drive you crazy, trying to keep track of all the different minute details of each account. You find yourself constantly having to look back at the account to make sure you bold this, capitalize that. Not to mention, you usually have about 5 screens open, so you can flip back and forth between demographics, document specifics, sample reports, etc.

It looks like most of the recently fired people from Precyse - have gone to SoftScript.

[ In Reply To ..]
The application is ridiculous, they want too much personal information just for an application.

Softscript - love them 2 years later - Freebie

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for them over 2 years, love them. Love my PM, she rocks. We are slow right now, ever since the last holiday, don't know what's up with that. True about the account specifics but if you get to know your accounts you should be okay. I do QA and I've noticed that we've had a lot of exceptionally good MTs lately, so if that's true about them being fired from the other company, our gain. And I also don't think our ESL guys are any worse than any others. Worked for the Q for 2 years, hated them, really happy with this place.

Similar Messages:

Is Softscript A Good Company To Work For? Is There Plenty Of Work? Any Information Is Helpful.
Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad.  ...

Probity-Any Information Would Be Appreciated
Aug 14, 2011

I was not able to find recent information about them.   1.  Are they honest?  (I recently had a bad experience) 2.  Is there steady work?   (I did not have that.) 3.  Are they flexible?   4.   Benefit information.   I would apreciated any infomration.      ...

Fast Chart - Any Information Is Appreciated
Dec 16, 2009

Any information is appreciated on format, pay, etc. ...

Any Information On Chroncle Transcription Is Appreciated.
Mar 02, 2010

.. ...

Info Appreciated On SoftScript.
Nov 02, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the employee cost for a single plan with SoftScript is?  Also what is the added CPL for 2nd shift differential? ...

Information About SoftScript?
Jul 28, 2010

Does anyone have information about SoftScript?  Has anyone who worked for them had incorrectly reported pay/hours or been denied unemployment benefits?  ...

SoftScript Information Please??
Sep 24, 2010

Hello!  I am thinking of applying at SoftScript, I'm a QA.  I was wondering what people currently thought of this company.  I've learned if the MTs aren't happy, something's wrong!  I certainly respect MTs and the opinions you can offer because you know what's going on more than anyone else!  I'm particularly interested in the type of insurance, as that's the main point for me.  Also, any info on schedules they do would be great, t ...

Information On Softscript?
Sep 14, 2012

Can someone give some information on Softscript?  There is not much here on them. ...

Looking For Information About Softscript
Sep 30, 2013

Looking for information about Softscript.  I have tried searching the archives and cannot find anything current.  Just generally looking to see if they are a decent company to work for.  Thanks for any and all information!!! ...

Any Information On SoftScript
Oct 22, 2013

Any information on SoftScript would be greatly appreciated.  Are they really 100% U.S. based, good/bad to work for, etc.?  My situation is becoming dire, am running out of work daily and have to find another position.  ...

Softscript - Looking For Information
Aug 13, 2014

Looking for information on Softscript, thinking of applying with them.  I see they have had ads up for awhile now.  Would appreciate any input, good/bad of working for them.  Thank you. ...

Softscript Information?
Jan 19, 2015

I know Softscript is discusssed here often and I have done a search but was wondering if anyone who has worked 3rd shift for a while would e-mail me with information as to how the work flow is on 3rd, what the majority of the work is, i.e., discharges, ops, and maybe an idea of what Softscript pays for 3rd shift?  Any information is greatly appreciated. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information Regarding AssistMed Or Softscript? Sm
Sep 14, 2010

Seems the old posts are kind of negative, but things change ... wondered if anyone had any current info.  AssistMed is IC.  SoftScript seems to have a nice benefit package, but they say you cannot change your schedule for 6 months.   Thanks for any info. ...

Looking For Any Information (good Or Bad) For Diskriter..sm
Feb 04, 2010

Thinking of applying with Diskriter for possible radiology or acute care position.  Looking to switch from IC to employee status.  I would like to know how the work load is, starting pay, incentives, and benefits package.  Thanks for any information you can provide. ...

Looking For Information Good Or Bad On DTS America In TN. Thanks...nm
Mar 04, 2010

Would really appreciate any information on DTS America in Brentwood, TN.  Saw ad and thinking about applying, but would like to know if this is a bad company, then no need to waste my time.  ...

TransTech - Any Good (or Bad) Information?
Jul 28, 2010

Interested in working for TransTech.  Any good (or bad) information?  ...

TTS - Current Information Good, Bad
Sep 17, 2012

Was wondering if anyone has any current information good, bad and/or indifferent on this company--Transcription, Technology and Support, LLC?  Consistent work, fair pay (or as far as possible in this market), management/supervisors, QA?  Any 411 is greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

SoftScript: My Not So Good Experience
Dec 05, 2010

So I was hired by SoftScript 2 wks ago and completed training which was not bad. Was put on 2 clinic accts and had work for 2 days and no work since! Emails from company saying volume is low, have patience, yada yada. THEN I see that they are posting ads on mtjobs.com for more MTs! Flip me out! Not enough work for the MTs they have yet continue to hire more! I believe they are hiring just to cover for the holidays, which really is Nasty and Underhanded. My emails asking them what is going o ...

Looking For A Good Job  Go To SoftScript, Inc.
Apr 30, 2012

If you are looking for a good job  go to SoftScript, Inc.  I have been there for about 6 months now and I have to say that they are an awesome company.  The system is user friendly, the staff is fantastic and eager to help AND they pay good rates ON TIME.  I have referred several friends and they all have joined me at SoftScript.  ...

Feedback On Softscript - Good Or Bad?
Jun 06, 2014

How is working for Softscript straight transcription?  Are dictators difficult so it is hard to get good line count?  Possibly going to interview for PT.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

Seems A Good Time To Post This Information Again, For Any New Folks.
Mar 05, 2015

Please be aware that communicating with anyone privately via the email address you utilized to set up this account permits a straight path to your computer. The folks you would LEAST want to know who posted whatever you might have posted are VERY slick at coming off completely innocently when asking you to "please send this to me if you are not comfortable posting it to the board." This is your hint to say, "no thanks, I'll stick to the public board." If you slip up and do as they ask, thes ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Are We Appreciated
Jan 30, 2011

I wonder if any companies anymore both big and little appreciate their MTs for what they do, if they are high producers, good quality and in the case of an IC work a good dependable schedule for them.  I get the feeling that they just think oh well they can all be replaced with all these MTs out and about looking for jobs.  I never saw so many hits on jobs as I have seen lately.  I dont know how anyone ever gets a job unless there are a lot of underqualified people out there looki ...

Appreciated
Jan 08, 2014

Are there any companies left out there that actually pay decent and are nice to work for and appreciate quality work? ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...

Any Advice Appreciated
Apr 07, 2014

I'm having on H*** of a time with my dentist's office.  They have set me up for partials; lots of impressions and bringing me in for a final fitting.  I've coughed up $683, as they said this would be my portion after the insurance coverage.  Apparently they sent a fax asking Aetna about my insurane coverage, even giving them the ADA code for the procedure and getting a "yes" for coverage.  Now....come to find out the info they requested from Aetna was NOT a "pr ...

TT Managers Are Appreciated (sm)
Feb 11, 2015

I have had only good experiences with TT account managers.  They have always answered my emails promptly and been very willing to be flexible with my scheduliing.   AD has always taken the time to make personal phone calls to MTs when more info is needed or something didn't go through the system, to make sure they get paid on time.   I'm sure they share our stress over the accounts going to EPIC.  I just wanted them to know they are appreciated for all their hard wo ...

It's Great To Be Appreciated!
May 12, 2015

My QA scores have been primarily 100%, the lowest something like 99.6 and very infrequently anything less than 100%. My QC scores are consistently 0% as I never send anything to QC. I work my schedule without exception. Even when there is no work, I remain logged in and ready to work. My work is excellent as I have been transcribing for a very long time. I sent my TSM an email that I was resigning. The reply was "I'm sorry to hear that you are planning on resigning." I was not planning on ...

ABG On 40% S/l CAPC Or CATC. Help Appreciated. Nm
Dec 13, 2009

xx ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...