A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NetMed - information on this company? - Grandy

Posted: May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company?

Don't do it! - former netmed

[ In Reply To ..]
So a search for NetMed and you'll see why I said that.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On NetMed?
May 25, 2012

Good morning, everyone Happy MT week to all my colleagues !! , Does anyone have any current information on NetMed ?? I saw that they have a position open for a radiology transcriptionist so I sent my resume. I read the posts that are older about them here on the site and was just wondering about any current information. I haven't heard from them regarding my resume and I am just wondering if I should maybe contact them if they are an okay company. Have a great Friday and Memori ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

Transform - Any Information On This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Any information on this company?  They use to be Transcom ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

Amphion - Information About The Company?
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone work for Amphion or have information about the company?  How to they pay, are there benefits, do they supply the equipment or do you?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!! I currently am employed through a great facility but there is a lot of talk of outsourcing to Amphion soon and supposedly we would all be offered the opportunity to apply with them.   ...

Information On Company AccuTran
Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks. ...

Athreon - Any Information On This Company
Feb 03, 2014

Anybody have any information on this company that currently works there, good, bad or ugly.  TIA. ...

Athreon - Information At All On This Company?
Feb 04, 2014

Anyone have any information at all on this company?   ...

Would You Work For A Company That Has Contradictory Information
Nov 13, 2009

Now I have finally seen everything.  The MTSOs are dropping our pay so fast, they cannot even take the time to proof  their job postings.      Is this a typo, a Freudian slip, a harbinger of our future, or just an example of how unorganized MTSOs have become?      Not a great way to instill confidence in this company that their MTs will be treated fairly and as a human being, not as a piece of equipment.      ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Opti-Script - Any Information On This Company
Aug 28, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this company.  I have seen a few advertisements and their pay/benefits sound almost too good to be true. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

Is Softscript A Good Company To Work For? Is There Plenty Of Work? Any Information Is Helpful.
Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad.  ...

Anything Bad About NetMed
May 20, 2010

I run NetMed and I thought this was as good a place as any to ask if there are any areas where our company can improve.  People on this forum seem to have a lot to say so I hope to try to improve our company with any constructive criticism.  Thanks   ...

Anything About Netmed
Apr 05, 2011

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about Netmed ? ...

Netmed (sm)
Aug 04, 2011

I had posted some time ago about getting emails from Netmed about a post I replied to some months ago on my experience at Netmed.  This person AGAIN is emailing me saying, "are you just an angry person," blah blah blah!  Has anyone else recieved these obnoxious emails?  I have heard from one other gal who has, but wondered about anyone else.  I will reiterate and stand by what I had to say at that time, which is - My experience was not great with them.  The account had ...

Know Anything About NetMed?
Jan 13, 2012

Anyone know anything about NetMed? ...

WebChartMD And NetMed - Please Help (SM)
May 20, 2010

I would like to hear your experiences with NetMed's WebChartMD platform.  (I've searched the archives to no avail about WebChartMD.) What specifically do you like or dislike about it? Is it fiddly with demographics that you have to bounce around to fill? Are line counts accurate? The WebChartMD website is not very informative unless you want to provide your email address for a demo.  Doesn't even have screen shots. Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform ...

Info. On NetMed?
Jun 10, 2011

Anyone have info. on NetMed?? ...

Stay Away From NetMed
Dec 16, 2011

I went through an 8-hour unpaid training for them and decided the next day they were not a good fit. Their platform is cumbersome and you have to have about 6 windows open just to work on one job and the management is poorly run, IT not always available. Be warned!!!! ...

NetMed - Bad Feeling
Jun 21, 2012

Just quit this company. Initially had to fax my personal information numerous times because they lost it repeatedly, etc. Only allowed to type 10 reports per day on QA, unable to get off QA, QA editors never able to agree on policies and procedures. Also required to research dozens/hundreds of previous reports (no search engine available) to find information (QA stated they will not fill in blanks), which is frequently incorrect; not even making minimum wage at first. Even their docs are bit ...

Anyone Hear From NetMed? Nam
Jul 15, 2014

Xx ...

Looking For MTs Who Have Worked For NetMed Transcription
Jul 12, 2010

I was looking on the Board and saw an older ad for MTs needed for NetMed.  I can't seem to find any posts regarding this employer, but I am fairly new to the MT Stars world.  If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  ...

NetMed - Pay By Character Instead Of By Line?
May 14, 2011

NetMed.  They pay by character instead of by line?  So, we make at lot less money?  Any thoughts? ...