A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

information on company AccuTran - Flash

Posted: Dec 30, 2013

Hi, looking for some information on company AccuTran, owner Julie Lawrence. Anything you can tell me would be of help. Thanks.

Click on the Search button on the top - office girl

[ In Reply To ..]
and put in Accutran. Looks like some folks had problems getting paid. It will give you links to read about this company that have already been posted.

AccuTran - Flash

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. Much appreciated!

ACCUTRAN--BEWARE--RUN RUN - china doll

[ In Reply To ..]
Hello:
I worked for Accutran for 3 months and the owner, JL never paid me until I threatened legal action. Only work here if you like working for free. Also, her rate of pay is .08 per line with NO spaces. Hope this helps.
Yes, I did run!!! - Flash
[ In Reply To ..]
I had to fight for my first paycheck, but then the checks started to come regularly, but more like once a month instead of biweekly and were for four weeks of work instead of two. She accused me several times of making mistakes that I knew for a fact I did not do, and one time she double paid me, we rectified the matter, and then three months later she emailed me around midnight to ask me if I had noticed that three months ago she had double paid me!!! I was like, WHAT? She asked me 3 times if I had experience with ortho, and all 3 times I answered her. She does not remember from one day to the next, and then there is the schedule thing! Yeah, that's fun. You have to beg for the patient schedule every day in order to work, most times you will EVENTUALLY receive it, but sometimes you won't! Then she told me "don't type any notes without the schedule because its too much work for QA to fill in patient names, just wait to here from me and I will tell you when you can type without the schedule." Again, WHAT!!! Like I have time to sit around waiting on her to get back to me! Where do these people come from?!!! There is so much more, just too much to tell. I was just curious to see if there were others with same complaints. Thanks for responding.

Similar Messages:

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Information On The Company TTS?
Jun 07, 2010

Anyone have information on the company TTS? ...

Transform - Any Information On This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Any information on this company?  They use to be Transcom ...

LS Services- Anyone Have Information On This Company?
May 12, 2010

This company has been hiring fairly frequently so I wondered what the deal was with them. Good to work for, pay, etc. Thanks ...

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

NetMed - Information On This Company?
May 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company? ...

Amphion - Information About The Company?
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone work for Amphion or have information about the company?  How to they pay, are there benefits, do they supply the equipment or do you?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!! I currently am employed through a great facility but there is a lot of talk of outsourcing to Amphion soon and supposedly we would all be offered the opportunity to apply with them.   ...

Athreon - Any Information On This Company
Feb 03, 2014

Anybody have any information on this company that currently works there, good, bad or ugly.  TIA. ...

Athreon - Information At All On This Company?
Feb 04, 2014

Anyone have any information at all on this company?   ...

Would You Work For A Company That Has Contradictory Information
Nov 13, 2009

Now I have finally seen everything.  The MTSOs are dropping our pay so fast, they cannot even take the time to proof  their job postings.      Is this a typo, a Freudian slip, a harbinger of our future, or just an example of how unorganized MTSOs have become?      Not a great way to instill confidence in this company that their MTs will be treated fairly and as a human being, not as a piece of equipment.      ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Opti-Script - Any Information On This Company
Aug 28, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this company.  I have seen a few advertisements and their pay/benefits sound almost too good to be true. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

AccuTran Of Indiana
Apr 09, 2012

Anyone currently working for AccuTran out of Indiana and having difficulty getting paid? ea ...

Info On AccuTran
Jun 15, 2012

Can anyone give me feedback on this company? Pay on time, platform, ESL? ...

What Do You Know About AccuTran Out Of Indiana?
Jun 17, 2013

What do you know about AccuTran out of Indiana?  Heard some things. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Accutran .... SM
May 21, 2014

in Indiana? What did you think of them? Do they have a good amount of work? Did you ever have any pay issues? ...

BEWARE OF ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA--SM
Jul 15, 2013

Do not work for Accutran in Indiana unless you want to work for free.  I got my money JL owed me 3 months after submitting an invoice after threatening her with pressing charges for theft.  She had many excuses as to why she could not pay me including blaming Obama.  She also lied to me about when I was going to receive my check.  She believes it is okay to not pay an MT in a timely manner.  She told me when I started, I would be paid 30 days after the invoice ...

ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA WARNING
Mar 18, 2014

I just wanted to warn everyone that Accutran has an ad on MT jobs. I worked there a short time. This woman does not pay on time and you have to beg for your money. My 2 friends and myself had to threaten legal action to get paid. She does not pay for spaces, at least she did not when I worked there. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up and not have to go through what me and my 2 friends went through. ...

Any Info On AccuTran, Inc. ? Thinking About
Nov 12, 2014

The usual... enough work, pay on time, same account for the most part, very difficult doctors, etc., anything would help.  I completely missed the MedLinks post until after it was struck.  :( ...

Accutran In Indiana - Any Current Info?
Apr 27, 2012

Saw something in the archives about someone having trouble getting paid by this company, but then I saw someone posted good things about them.  Anyone have anything current to add about this company?  Responses appreciated.  Thanks! ...

AccuTran - Pros/cons, Experience?
May 09, 2013

Hello! Just got an offer from them. Pros/cons, experience? ...

Is Softscript A Good Company To Work For? Is There Plenty Of Work? Any Information Is Helpful.
Feb 05, 2010

Looking for input about Softscript, good or bad.  ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...