Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

no law degree, just a business woman - retired

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 3:02 pm In Reply to: Please listen to the rest of us. I believe you ae CK trying r - hard to cause problems for OP

But I know enough law to know OP IS in trouble if Ms. Lake chooses to make an issue of it. OP admitted she did not provide the service that was asked of her and then libeled Ms. Lake. If she had done this to me I would be talking to my lawyer.

You all would benefit from heeding my words:

1. If you can't or won't meet the terms of the contract, say so in the first place, don't halfway do it, and then demand to be paid full price.

2. Don't try to ruin the contractor's business because you failed to meet the terms of your contract.

What is the point of a business forum if uyou can't intelligently discuss the issues?

OP's problems are of her own making.

As the retired owner of a small business, I would suggest that OP submit an invoice to Ms. Lake for half (i.e. 5 cents a line,) apologize, and ask the moderator to delete her post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)