Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OP wronged Ms. Lake twice! - Retired

Posted: Jun 19th, 2021 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: Are these people looking to hire also MTs? - if so,

I am sure you all hate me but I am telling you something important, something a professional MT should know.

First of all, Ms. Lake was paying OP to go back and listen to the report. This really is the only way to catch all mistakes. If you don't believe me, take the time to go back and listen to a couple of reports that you think are likely perfect. You will be unpleasantly surprised!

Ms. Lake offered OP 10 cents/line. Ms. Lake is probably only being paid 11 or 12 cents a line. Ms. Lake wants the work back perfect so she can just send it to the client without worries. Clearly, the OP made mistakes and Ms. Lake had to fix them. Clients can be quite fussy by the way. Then on top of not doing what was expected of her, and admitted that she did not, she libels Ms. Lake. Why should Ms. Lake pay for a service that was not delivered?

Please just listen and digest to what I am saying. Don't do this! If you are offered considerably more than the customary rate of pay and asked to do more for it, then do it or if you don't have the time say so and offer to do it for less, delivering what you have the time to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)