Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Incentive pay for unaffected platforms - per Yahoo sm

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 2:19 am

I just came from the Yahoo Investor forum and I read the posted emails. I'm not seeing a walk-back there.

It's clear to me in the first email that the incentive only applies to people who suffered "due to inability to access our technologies."

"We knew that the first week to 10 days of this incident would be critical to our recovery and so put into place incentives to ensure your commitment could be recognized financially and any losses you may suffer due to inability to access our technologies could be minimized."

If your platform was accessible you don't get incentives. You were expected to work as normal. What's not clear about that? More importantly, how does that differ from what's stated in the posted follow-up letter?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)