Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: A company named DBP is winning everything.. (Views: 55)

Arrendale British Account - Bamboozled

Posted: Apr 29th, 2024 - 5:24 pm

Has anyone applied and actually got the test through Arrendale for the British account? I sent my resume and was contacted for an interview and they never showed twice with me having to initiate contact to remind them of the interview. She said she had no excuse. Then was supposed to have the company put their platform on my computer to test this moring at 9 a.m. and they never contacted me. I wonder if I would have been just doing live work for free if I needed their platform to test. I have a bad gut feeling now. Just wondering if anyone was hired for this company. I was quite intrigued about doing the UK since I had done Canadian accounts before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)