Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Andrews crew.. (Views: 40)

What observers won't see from those memos - clearifying

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 6:55 am In Reply to: So I have to guess you are NOT a Nuance MT? - are you a manager or investor?

My OM started texting me with desperate texts to please get on the system immediately because we are swamped and there are no drafts available since we have been hacked and we will pay you 2:1 comp time and x1.5 and x2. I have all the texts. So then she had to come back and say "WHOOPS. WE ARE SORRY. YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY OF THAT. I AM ONLY TELLING YOU WHAT H R TOLD ME. I ASKED A HUNDRED TIMES - ARE YOU SURE? So past the memos that were posted, our managers were all emailing us and texting us to type (no drafts available) as much as we could. So having to type every word instead of editing - made sense to me that since it was going to take so long (like 3 times as long per document) - that they were going to need MTs desperately to work as much as possible and we were willing to offer bonuses (NO PLATFORM SPECIFIED). The platform thing is part of their conspiracy not to pay as promised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)