Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 45)

You are so right, the lack of ASR slowed - things way down

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 8:04 am In Reply to: Here's the deal: EVERY platform was affected! - sm

And still is. No wonder we got better pay before ASR, it is killing me. I prefer editing, and I just cannot seem to get my production up with straight type. It's not as if I do half the lph but it certainly is in my case probably 80-100 lph less than usual.

I think the conflict between investors/shareholders and workers is something that needs to be examined closely. Just because our 401Ks go up when the stock market does - is that really a reason to be exhilarated by people losing their jobs or not being paid bonuses so they can make more profits? I think not. How many of us can even afford to put much into our 401Ks with the lousy pay we make?

I have attached an article which is of interest in this scenario. It is about shareholders, not investors, but from what I read on that NUAN forum they seem to be similar in motivation and anger.

Angry shareholders/investors making stock prices drop because those greedy employees want to be paid! The nerve of them!

The fact is that this is the tail wagging the dog, particularly in companies like Nuance, and that we as workers have been minimized like line items to beef up profits and impress shareholders.

Well, frankly I could do without a 401K if it meant I was earning a decent living, that tiny bump ain't worth squat if it means good hard workers like me are being minimized or fired somewhere.

LINK/URL: You are so right, the lack of ASR slowed

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)