Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wish I could "Like" this post a thousand times. - People need to start standing up SM

Posted: Dec 16th, 2015 - 9:37 am In Reply to: And the verdict - Nick

for themselves.

I can see people being afraid to report a MTSO while they are still working for them, but if they're constantly OOW and then fired for failure to meet line counts, too many errors now despite prior perfect work, services no longer needed, or whatever other excuse the MTSO comes up with, then you need to fight back.

I reported an MTSO as income while getting UC from another job and I can only assume they got hit with taxes or fines, so I was terminated in retaliation. I cant ever prove it, but that is the only thing that makes sense with the sequence of events leading up to it.

Another MTSO may have gotten investigated, I got papers from UC with a lot of questions about this IC MT thing and the contract I signed with her.

UC and the IRS are EXTREMELY INTERESTED in situations like this, so please report the MTSOs if you think they're playing around with the tax laws.

So many people here complain there's nothing that can be done - yes, there is something, so do it.

Document everything with screen shots of schedules, contracts, metric scores, your error sheets of why your wages are being penalized, and so on. EVERY. FLIPPING. THING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)