Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Survey taking is not as big a money-making deal as it's - advertised to be, or easy. SM

Posted: Nov 24th, 2019 - 9:27 am In Reply to: I also went - through a coding course. sm

I tried it for a while. It's kind of restrictive; you have to meet criteria of the kind of consumers the companies are looking for. If not, you're rejected.

You have to watch for new surveys constantly, many of them have a time limit and are filled by the time you might find it.

I believe you also get spammed with offers of new surveys, other companies and such, if I remember correctly.

You're always offered chances at new surveys but the same thing with those.

The money isn't that much, either. It may be better than nothing, but it's not worth the aggravation if you can find something else. It's a full-time job many hours a day to constantly try to find and apply to new surveys. You have to answer multiple questions to see if you even qualify and if not, you've wasted that time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)