Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Try practicing typing something you hear and see how you like it - sm

Posted: Nov 19th, 2019 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Never in my wildest dreams... - Heather

I did not learn MT by going to a school. It was on the job training. I have been doing this profession since 1991. I am still making great money doing straight transcription. I do have to pay my bills, over 50,000 for the past 10 years or so. Having said that, I have taken a cut in pay many times over in the past 12 years and have to type more to make the money, but my income as far as the income has not changed. Other aspects have changed, i.e., more than one account, no longer employee status, have to keep up with my own taxes, own insurance, more work hours. The bottom line, even if some people have lost the money they used to receive, some have not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)