Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Take a chill pill trouble maker. It would not matter what I had to say - you have to be a, sm

Posted: Nov 20th, 2019 - 5:02 pm In Reply to: Mmhmm - sm

Debbie downer about what someone else can do. I work 40 to 50 hours a week and I have done this job since 1991, and yes, I lucked into the job doing a temporary assignment for a temporary agency. Get off your soap box of what you know is possible and what is not. Who isn't self-employed these days. There is no work on the holidays. I do not work weekends. I work as though I were working in an office. That is my time, from whatever time in the morning until whatever time it is done in the evening. I am not trying to lead anyone astray. I am giving my facts, my experience. This is still a lucrative job for me and has been for years. Don't beat me up because of your situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)