Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 38)

Uber IS Good - MT/UBER

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2019 - 3:04 am In Reply to: Uber is good, a lot of call for that, and Door Dash or any - food delivery is good. nm

I have been doing both MT and UBER for the last 3-1/2 years. The MT work is too unreliable and too inconsistent for me to just MT alone (if you're the only breadwinner of your life, that is). You never know from one minute to the next what you're going to get, and I mean that! MT has thrown me under the bus without batting an eyelash many times. No warning. No anything. Just one day, you sign in to work and there is nothing and then two weeks later the MTSO decides to tell everyone that they lost the contract or that the doctors all decided to go with Voice Wreck, or that their contract was bought out by another organization, blah... blah... blah. Trust me on that. You can do much better generating an income with UBER in a shorter period of time than with MT without the hassle and aggravation of having to decipher what some heavy-accented speaker is saying over poor audio quality with phones ringing and toddlers screeching in the background. There is no commitment with respect to a schedule with UBER. You set your own hours - seriously! Just do 1 trip a month is all they ask, if you so choose. So if you're lucky, or unlucky, enough to do MT work and the work is flowing along well, stay in and do MT. As soon as the junk starts flowing in, start driving and you will make up the loss in income in a few hours. The downside is that you do use your own vehicle and wear and tear on your car that you have to maintain at your own expense, but you have to do something to keep the roof over your head and food on the table until another opportunity comes along. UBER has never let me down like MT has and once this MT job I have now goes south, I will have to do UBER full time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)