Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Run from MT work - Horrible job

Posted: Nov 15th, 2019 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: I wouldn't recommend medical s/m - Anon

It has been said here not to pursue medical transcription or should I say editing? It is not an easy job even for those of us who have experience. You cannot imagine how many foreign dictators there are out there, not to mention fast talkers, distracted talkers, phones ringing in the background, voices in the background, dogs, kids and I could go on and on.

There are other types of transcription jobs out there for companies who do meetings, insurance, police, etc.

All in all though even with those companies you don't make that much income. This job used to be a very viable one with good pay and benefits, but no longer.

Check Craig's list as well for transcription jobs. Not medical, just transcription. Also just WAH jobs as well.

Please believe what you are reading here, it is the honest to God's truth. More's the pity!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)