Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You people are real gems - There is a good reason MT was sent home

Posted: Nov 17th, 2019 - 5:33 am In Reply to: Yes you are on this board. lol Why bother sticking your nose here? - have to wonder

Do you have ANY compassion for fellow workers? I was in MT for 20 years, worked in-house, at home, PT, FT, for 5-6 outsource companies and as FT hospital, full benefit employee for 20 years....before outsource.

What are you afraid of? Can't share enough of your misery?

Honestly, I wouldn't strongly recommend Cancer Registry to Heather because she sounds as if she needs an at home job right away; Cancer Registry is too complicated for that. It is a natural progression for educated, willing to learn MTs who need a next career step. Many who have been doing MT have more knowledge thN they think and this could be a good fit. I'm beginning to think your ilk are Indian bots!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)