Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

As you yourself have no idea who I am. Your posts are all the same, - that is how you are identified, sm

Posted: Nov 21st, 2019 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: LOL, too funny "WE ALL KNOW" You don't know who anyone is - on here. Get over yourself Miss Cleo. nm

My name is not Cleo and, yes, you are absolutely right. I do not now anyone on here personally. I just know your style of posting, so it is easy to identify you from that; the paranoia of whether or not ML is posting. You play this game of passive-aggressive and then when someone speaks to you about your behavior, you turned it onto them. We all know your kind. Starting trouble, lighting fires, and then playing the victim to those who have something to say about it. If you would like to email, feel free to do so. Then you and I will have met on a first name basis, so you can stop the paranoia about ML

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)