Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You obviously have not been there in a while. Sm - Geesh

Posted: Jul 14th, 2019 - 9:56 pm In Reply to: Then why aren't employees getting paid? - see below

Your posts show how long it has been since you were at Keystrokes. There are only a few family members and friends there, not like years ago. A lot of businesses start with family and friends, so that never mattered to me.

How they spend their money personally doesn't matter to me either, as long as I get paid. LT admits that there were big mistakes made and bad decisions and that they have made a lot of changes. Many business owners make big mistakes, even Fortune 500 ones. I do know for a fact that they do not have season concert or sports tickets anymore and have not for a long time. She admits that it was too expensive. You also can't claim them for a business anymore, so if they did before, they can't now. My CPA husband told me that if they owed the IRS millions from years ago, they would've been shut down, so even if they did, they would've had to pay it off or would not be in business. You can't claim taxes in a bankruptcy either. 401k accounts are audited, and highly regulated, and that they really don't control that money. Since they use ADP for payroll, it goes straight from our paychecks to 401k, just like taxes. I asked about my paystubs, and DE sent them to me that day. She said that once they are on the new payroll system, all the 2019 would be there and stubs same day like it was before. They are changing payroll systems, not payroll companies, like the intranet, which is horribly outdated anyway and that stupid time clock system.

I saw the Hudson lawsuit, and since they still have Chartnet, that must've been worked out too.

So maybe those are the problems that they are working on and the reasons that payroll is late. LT admits that she made mistakes and is correcting them. I don't think anyone was 30 days late with their paycheck. Two weeks did happen, and I was one of them. It happened once for 2 weeks and once for 11 days and a lot of them a day or 2 or 3 but I made the choice to stay, and I am good with that. Most of the people that I have talked to feel the same way. Yes, we do communicate with each other. After being with Keystrokes for many years and being on different accounts and being QA for a while, I do correspond with other MT's and QA.

They really have made a lot of changes, and I think that they were long overdue but they were made. I read the emails and know that the changes are true because I know a few people they let go, in management and IT and customer service and sales. They sold the big useless building in the Chapter 11 and moved into the smaller one for lower overhead and expenses. They told us that.

I'm also in LT's FB group and am a friend of her on FB, and you don't see her jet-setting anywhere for work or pleasure. You don't see concerts or sports. You see normal people stuff.

So I am going to hang in there and see how it works out. If it doesn't, it doesn't, but I think it will.

I am willing to let people admit mistakes and improve. You might think that someone cannot change, and you seem to hold a huge vendetta against LT, but Keystrokes still has a lot of accounts and a lot of people standing with them. I am one of them.

I know this is a long post, but I have been holding it in for a long time. I know that I will be attacked and called names and accused of being management of a brown nose, but I am not. I am just someone who believes that people change. It might take some people a long time, but they can. I've seen it firsthand may times in many different circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)