Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Then why don't you quit? Maybe that's what they are trying to do. sm - HAHAHA

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 9:20 pm In Reply to: What's wrong? - Really?

It seems to me that if some people are paid and others are not, then maybe either find out why you are not being paid when others are or if they want you to quit. Are you being forced out? I was paid. I do my job, and I'm good at it. I'm not family and not a manager but I still got paid and did not have to email anyone. If you are in danger of losing anything or everything, why haven't you gone to get another job? If I was in that situation, I would work at Walmart to pay my bills. You can always get hired at Nuance or Aquity or whatever they are called now. There are jobs on the jobs board. If you are so unhappy, why do you stay?

I know that a lot of us have been attacked and cut down for staying because we do like our jobs, but how about those who don't like it? It's easier to whine and be nasty than to take action and find another job. Pathetic.

I don't care where you work; if you are that unhappy, you should quit. Personal peace is everything, and being miserable in a job is not peace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)