Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why do you think people want to burn her at the stake - Because she has caused so much trouble sm

Posted: Jul 13th, 2019 - 10:08 am In Reply to: Yes, you would. I did when MM filed Chapter 11. sm - Proof

Causing employees extreme stress and worry about their financial situation and now about any job security because of HER POOR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, SELFISH AND DELIBERATE MISMANAGEMENT OF MONEY FOR HER OWN BENEFIT WHILE HER EMPLOYEES DONT GET PAID.

The monitors I assume let this topic go because it's TRUE.

Over the years caused her employees NUMEROUS overdraft fees, late payment penalty fees, and let us not forget the threat of utilities turned off, rent/mortgage not paid with potential evictions to renters, credit problems to the mortgage holders, and so on with her blatant lies about payroll and checks that bounce.

Let us address the fact that she has NEVER repaid anyone for those penalty fees that SHE CAUSED with her late payroll and BOUNCED CHECKS and the almost TWO WEEKS LATE PAYROLL and now TWO CHECKS OWED to some people. Let us also not forget how many times she promised people their checks would be there "tomorrow" and "checks have been released, you should have yours tomorrow." TOMORROW NEVER COMES in too many people's cases.

She seems to pay on the lottery system, must throw everyone's line count invoices in a hat and choose a few to pay now on time, a few later that week, a few later on, and a few almost two weeks late according to how she can juggle her money and who else she can push aside this week to pay a few and who she can push aside in turn next week to pay a few more, then push the next employees aside on next payroll date to pay a couple creditors. Wash, rinse, repeat that sh*t.

But you think that's nothing, that's all okay, right? No reason to be upset at all, right? You wouldn't mind a bit if all that happened to you, right?

Come on, let's hear your excuse and defense of that. I'm waiting, I'll go get another coffee while I wait.

While you're thinking up defensive excuses for her, why not write a few checks to reimburse employees for the late fee your buddy caused. Cause that's what friends do, right? Cover their friend's A? So you can cover some of her debts like a good kiss-A friend.

Or you're LT herself trying to do damage control.

Puff, puff, we'll pass on that BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)