Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was there. It's really small. The pictures make it look nicer than it was. sm - KS MT2

Posted: Jul 12th, 2019 - 2:11 pm In Reply to: Wow looks like something in a movie - MT

It's a small condo but what does it matter? They obviously had to sell it in the Chapter 11 or agreed to pay off the debt. I know that when you sell something in any bankruptcy, the money goes to debt, not to cash in the pockets of the owners.

The pictures make it look huge and elegant. It wasn't in person. It was nice, but not Cribs worthy. Real estate people bring professionals in to stage and photograph something for sale. They always look better than in person. I think that would be a cool job, kind of like on Fixer Upper when JoJo goes in the last day with the details. Then again, I'm not very creative so they wouldn't look like when she does them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)